Another TJ on 37s thread

Dont need one, but I bet my friend right next to me would like that. Cause we burn fires here man. Period. Dude is like yeah, lets get a fire going. We run at the pad boys,,, i use to but Im retired. This cat still does. Yall boys have a great forum with alot of knowledge. Dont feel like a king and ruin it. Please dont. I sorry, the dude or CAT,, fuck him, is black. BIG BLACK I call him. Out at every pad race and hooked up solid at no problem

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
Thinkin about a chest tatoo. Maybe a big ass blu crab, What yall boys think?

thicc-big-ass.gif

Handle yourself in a mannewr that would command or actually gain respect. I get it my words sometimes get played with here. Part of the game I guess. Im real nigga. Real real. My badge is up there and out there. Ill never be a punk. Thats just a flat out fact. Punks

You're in your own weird little world.

Reactions: L J
Dont need one, but I bet my friend right next to me would like that. Cause we burn fires here man. Period. Dude is like yeah, lets get a fire going. We run at the pad boys,,, i use to but Im retired. This cat still does. Yall boys have a great forum with alot of knowledge. Dont feel like a king and ruin it. Please dont. I sorry, the dude or CAT,, fuck him, is black. BIG BLACK I call him. Out at every pad race and hooked up solid at no problem
whats a pad race? and fuck caterpillar.

Best platform for a TJ on the PLANET. The WORLD WIDE WEB. And you got dudes saying the Dana 35 is a great engineered piece? You got him telling me I wish I coulda designed something that nice? You people live here. Stop. Help cats. Your on the NUMBER ONE PLATFORM to help, help mutha phucas with a TJ. PERIOD! And you phucs bash kids and new people? Are you stupid inbred phucs,,,,,retarded? Seriously? Really? Cant take a hit? Cant take a joke? Gotta gang up? This is the BEST TJ site ,,,,,on the web. Think about that. Marketing,,,,,you boys are just dumb. Change it, please or Ill buy it, bet nigga

Best platform for a TJ on the PLANET. The WORLD WIDE WEB. And you got dudes saying the Dana 35 is a great engineered piece? You got him telling me I wish I coulda designed something that nice? You people live here. Stop. Help cats. Your on the NUMBER ONE PLATFORM to help, help mutha phucas with a TJ. PERIOD! And you phucs bash kids and new people? Are you stupid inbred phucs,,,,,retarded? Seriously? Really? Cant take a hit? Cant take a joke? Gotta gang up? This is the BEST TJ site ,,,,,on the web. Think about that. Marketing,,,,,you boys are just dumb. Change it, please or Ill buy it, bet nigga
yung custom muffler

Well, we tried,,,,, gonna get back to AVIS cars that had the cat stolen,,,,,,crank that out now with a groove in the shop. I make just off of this,,,800 bucks like every 15 mins. You stupid phucsd,,,,,, lol

Well, we tried,,,,, gonna get back to AVIS cars that had the cat stolen,,,,,,crank that out now with a groove in the shop. I make just off of this,,,800 bucks like every 15 mins. You stupid phucsd,,,,,, lol
Whens your next mixtape dropping?