T-Shirts

Order your offical Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum t-shirt today!

Click here to order!

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum T-Shirts

Another TJ on 37s thread

OP
custommuffler

custommuffler

TJ Enthusiast
you ordered a supra instead of a C8 Z06?
really?
Yeah, the C8 is GM trash bro. Period, wanna look at data? Seriously. Right now, BONES just bought a new rail. 163" I wanna say,,,, going with 613 cubes and an 10-71 not an 8-71. WHY? Gonna do time on a smaller cube and break less shit. Gonna hit 4 boy, whatch

OP
custommuffler

custommuffler

TJ Enthusiast
Still havent burned these brakes in. Gonna happen but Im so dam dis heartened on power. This is garbage and should not be viewed as anything such. Man, I wasted a shit ton in MY jeep that I bought brand new in 99. March I wanna say. Supra is gonna win it back for me. Thank you fellas. IM WITH WHITEY!

chimmike

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Yeah, the C8 is GM trash bro. Period, wanna look at data? Seriously. Right now, BONES just bought a new rail. 163" I wanna say,,,, going with 613 cubes and an 10-71 not an 8-71. WHY? Gonna do time on a smaller cube and break less shit. Gonna hit 4 boy, whatch

you bought a new supra instead of ordering a C8 z06, why are you talking big blocks with archaic blowers, when the new supra is a turbocharged bmw inline 6, and the C8 z06 is a flat-plane masterpiece small block making over 700hp in a rear-engine car?

People who want to make real big power on big blocks use turbos anyway. Not 70 year old blower technology that uses 400hp to *make* hp.

Reactions: L J

NOLAJeep

...hold my beer.
Supporting Member
1637845677458.gif

Reactions: Claybirdd