Another TJ on 37s thread

Here we go, and not even that unpredictable.
Why would you not post the entire thing? Dude is questioning the manner in which we race. In fact downing "da pad" as being a hick or coonass deal. In fact it is run at a very high level. You shouldnt take my shiit and try to make me say or imply something i Havent. Thats just wrong. Some shiit bites back homie.

Why would you not post the entire thing? Dude is questioning the manner in which we race. In fact downing "da pad" as being a hick or coonass deal. In fact it is run at a very high level. You shouldnt take my shiit and try to make me say or imply something i Havent. Thats just wrong. Some shiit bites back homie.
Oh trust me, I ain't making you say anything. You got that covered all by your lonesome.

Da Pad, you run what ya brung. Run your own game. If not, no body to blame but you. I dont like certain brake pads, they shed heat buy "shreading". you know what that is dont you blaine? And maybe my wording isnt 2022, but you KNOW what I mean. HOMIE

Dont be a punk and you wont be punked. Be cool brah, learned alot from you cats. Built my sons jeep. Came out INCREDIBLE thanks to everyone here. Why be sooooo damn condescending to people man.

SUPERCHARGED, TURBOCHARGED, STROKER, NITROUS-
141rwhp/184rwtq Mustang Dyno 4.6L Stroker log intake auto 37"MTR
156rwhp/266rwtq corrected*(173rwhp/295rwtq Dynojet) 4.7L Stroker '98 XJ
176rwhp/226rwtq ?dyno Turbo 6psi '95 AW4 4wd FMU MSD BTM no intercooler 'CSaddict'
182rwhp/239rwtq corected*(202rwhp/265rwtq Dynojet) '95 Wrangler Turbo 6-7 psi 12:1FMU boostapump meth inj
185rwhp/241rwtq 4.6L Stroker 9.56:1 0.043"quench stock head +5-6*timing mod 63mmTB 24lb injectors Hesco474/480 cam ?dyno correction 204rwhp/265rwtq
187rwhp/194rwtq corrected*(208rwhp/238rwtq Dynojet) Banks Turbo 6psi 4.0 Wrangler manual
190rwhp/263rwtq corrected*(211rwhp/292rwtq Dynojet) Boostwerks Turbo 6psi 4.2 MS 4.0head
191rwhp/265r
addendum:

342rwhp/428rwtq Dynojet) 7 Rough Country throttle body spacers stacked on top of each other

• Haha
Reactions: L J and rasband
You should learn how to quote posts. I don't think any of us know who you're calling a women's undergarment.

But seriously, does your Jeep spit fire yet?
Yeah , actually it does. The cutout is pointing down on the down pipe. So ah yeah, it does. Cool as phuc i might add. This is an edit,,