Another Track Bar Question

Just a Jeep

I’m going to be replacing my track bar and since my lift is only 2 1/2“ I want to stick with the stock style non adjustable track bar. I started looking for an OEM replacement and multiple brand/names come up like Moog, Duralast, Driveworks….. Is one better than the other? I started down the rabbit hole and saw good and bad on them all.

Thanks in advance !!

B464E307-384A-48CA-B76F-23FA0FDDADAA.jpeg

What is wrong with your current track bars? Non-adjustable will have the axles off to the side just like your OEM track bars are causing due to your 2.5" lift. Unless your current track bars have a problem replacing them with those non-adjustable models won't help anything.

Reactions: Jim Byrne
Reactions: SkylinesSuck
Just echoing what was already said. Your only options should be:

1) leave it as is
b. replace factory bushings in factory bar
III- aftermarket adjustable bar of which Currie is the go to

What did you read negative about the Moog? I just installed one in the rear and about to order one for the front soon.

What is wrong with your current track bars? Non-adjustable will have the axles off to the side just like your OEM track bars are causing due to your 2.5" lift. Unless your current track bars have a problem replacing them with those non-adjustable models won't help anything.
I have significant play in the bushing and the ball joint Looks tired.