image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2557.MP4
    20.2 MB
Last edited:
My favorite free mod so far has been swapping the driver and passenger door handles so they are more comfortable and natural feeling to open. Much better using your fingers to pull them open as opposed to using your thumb to push them open. It requires bending the rod that's inside the door but its super easy to do and you can tell how to bend it by just looking at it. Very simple and well worth it.

Screenshot_20210421-154743_Gallery.jpg

You can refresh your front and rear bumpers with some bumper/trim paint. Probably two cans, cost around $20 or so. Definitely pay attention to the instructions as far as temperature and humidity. You can get replacement plastic bumper end caps to get a fresh look there, as well. Don't forget to either paint the bolts or get new bolts.

I'd remove the plate, stickers, and air fresheners from the windshield and rear window. Much better visibility, particularly on steep descents. If you want to put stickers on a window, drivers rear quarter window is best.

I'd move the light from the hood down to the bumper, or remove it all together as you have plenty of light. You'll have better aero, plus getting a light far below your eyes doesn't light up dust as readily, and gives you better shadows/depth perception. I'd put it on a different switch than the rest.

Since you have so much light on the front, I'd point the A-pillar lights more to the sides for ditch lights. Or...mount them out back and use them for tailgating/camping....or to let someone behind you know they need to dim their brights.

Get a wireless charging phone cradle and mount it to the tray above your phone cradle. Don't get the motorzied one- get a manual one.

I'd remove the plate, stickers, and air fresheners from the windshield and rear window. Much better visibility, particularly on steep descents. If you want to put stickers on a window, drivers rear quarter window is best.

I'd move the light from the hood down to the bumper, or remove it all together as you have plenty of light. You'll have better aero, plus getting a light far below your eyes doesn't light up dust as readily, and gives you better shadows/depth perception. I'd put it on a different switch than the rest.

Since you have so much light on the front, I'd point the A-pillar lights more to the sides for ditch lights. Or...mount them out back and use them for tailgating/camping....or to let someone behind you know they need to dim their brights.

Get a wireless charging phone cradle and mount it to the tray above your phone cradle. Don't get the motorzied one- get a manual one.
I have a light bar under bumper

My favorite free mod so far has been swapping the driver and passenger door handles so they are more comfortable and natural feeling to open. Much better using your fingers to pull them open as opposed to using your thumb to push them open. It requires bending the rod that's inside the door but its super easy to do and you can tell how to bend it by just looking at it. Very simple and well worth it.

Holy crap how have I never seen/heard of this.
Easily going to be my next mod lol The only thing I've hated about my Jeep has been the way the door handles open. Especially in the winter, I've slipped my cold fingers off that handle and cursed so many times lol

Reactions: Bionic_Scorpion

View attachment 245668

I want to do this. Tell me more about the "bending the rod" part.

Reactions: TJ Starting