Anybody up for a random meme dump?

1000005783.jpg

Speaking from experience?🥹😂

Actually? Yes.
Also, Panama and Brazil are freakin riddled with smokin hot shemales, you have to check, because the surgeries are getting that good and they WANT to be women, so they try harder.
Actually had to rescue a buddy who was to drunk to notice...but not before I got blackmail pics!
Be careful out there fellas, don't become a liberty statistic!

Actually? Yes.
Also, Panama and Brazil are freakin riddled with smokin hot shemales, you have to check, because the surgeries are getting that good and they WANT to be women, so they try harder.
Actually had to rescue a buddy who was to drunk to notice...but not before I got blackmail pics!

Like riding a japanese bike? Feels good til someone you know see's you?

Actually? Yes.
Careful??? Fearful is more like it.

Which one is a transformer... I promise one was born a woman the other was not.

1718324369969.png

Spoiler

I will bite, the one on the left is a "real Chick"? did not click on the spoiler link.

Hmmm, should I tell you if you are right or wrong... :unsure: I can tell you the spoiler isn't something that is going to give you nightmares... it's just another picture of the faux female.

Give it a try and tell us what you think...🍌😳

Just because you have wet dreams about a "woman" with a little something extra doesn't mean it's my or anyone else's fantasy... You go right on ahead and knock yourself out...

Oh wait I know what it is... You're so used to being pegged with toys you secretly want the real thing... You're just projecting....