Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Just because you have wet dreams about a "woman" with a little something extra doesn't mean it's my or anyone else's fantasy... You go right on ahead and knock yourself out...

Oh wait I know what it is... You're so used to being pegged with toys you secretly want the real thing... You're just projecting....

Could be. Or I'm wondering why you'd be googling trans profiles 🫡

I've met a few in SF.But i wasn't taking them home!

Just do it and report back😉

• Haha
Reactions: B252 and reddvltj
Could be. Or I'm wondering why you'd be googling trans profiles 🫡

I've met a few in SF.But i wasn't taking them home!

Just do it and report back😉

Did you completely miss the last few posts before mine? Or are you just unable to follow a topics progresses... It was mentioned that it is extremely hard to tell real from faux these days and a quick search on the old interweb popped up a damn good example of a married couple that emphasized the point...

As for meeting "one" in person. I have on more than one occasion the last one suprisingly being here in Challis ("s"he didn't stay long). Didn't have the urge to get with any of them... ofcourse they were a LOT easier to identify than the one in the picture posted on the previous page...

Did you completely miss the last few posts before mine? Or are you just unable to follow a topics progresses... It was mentioned that it is extremely hard to tell real from faux these days and a quick search on the old interweb popped up a damn good example of a married couple that emphasized the point...

As for meeting "one" in person. I have on more than one occasion the last one suprisingly being here in Challis ("s"he didn't stay long). Didn't have the urge to get with any of them... ofcourse they were a LOT easier to identify than the one in the picture posted on the previous page...

I'm miserable and bored with fucking covid and teasing you. It doesn't need to follow you train of thought. No offense meant

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
1000005789.jpg