Anybody up for a random meme dump?

1650000007395.png

Sorry but you can post all the political stuff you want IN the POLITICAL section. And I'd have to disagree that your political leaning has anything at all to do with the help you may or may not receive. I do agree that the majority of people are of the conservative leanings, but everyone is welcome. IMO politics stay out of the day to day happenings. If you want to discuss them then there is a section to do so in.

But I could also be mistaken.
I completely agree with you that politics should be contained within the proper section especially considering the volatile nature of modern U.S. politics. I also agree that overall politics has little to do with what happens in the regular sections. It is just my personal opinion and gut feeling that if someone is of the liberal genre and they want to maximize the help you can get here they should stay away from politics. If you make enough noise people will remember. Oh look there you have it reddvltj has already given me a face palm. Wonder why?

I learned the hard way a long time ago that the average demographic of this forum is white male 45+ years old and conservative if you can get over that and not post politics you might get a response to your thread asking why this or that thing isn't working on yer jeep. ;)
How stereotypical not to mention off base. If you have a hard time getting someone to help you with Jeep related information then chances are it's because of that particular attitude.

I agree with @Wildman, there are quite a few individuals that have interacted with within this forum that I have no problem sharing knowledge about Jeep related subjects but there is no way we'd ever see eye to eye politically or on the subject of SARS-CoV-2.

I completely agree with you that politics should be contained within the proper section especially considering the volatile nature of modern U.S. politics. I also agree that overall politics has little to do with what happens in the regular sections. It is just my personal opinion and gut feeling that if someone is of the liberal genre and they want to maximize the help you can get here they should stay away from politics. If you make enough noise people will remember. Oh look there you have it reddvltj has already given me a face palm. Wonder why?
Because you project your bias into every comment you make, yet you blame others for their unwillingness to help you...

It's not a stereotype at this point it's just a fact look at people's profile info. There's alot of ageism as well which is why I removed my age. I don't have any problem with white males 45+ years old at all, in fact who else would be driving these old jeeps and wrenching on them? I mean look, clearly it's not going to be a hippie from San Francisco. He/she would be driving a Prius right? But at this point I will stop because this is veering off course.

As for me receiving help or not, there are times when I received a lot of help, and other times I didn't. I'm not gonna bitch about it as I'm a grown man who can figure some things out on his own without having his hand held. If no one wants to reply to my thread it could be a lot of different factors such as the difficulty of diagnosing the problem from a keyboard or simply bad timing, like posting on a Sunday night.

@reddvltj i made this "meme" for you. cheer up

Biden-ate-pizza-with-American-soldiers-in-Poland.jpg

I guess I wouldn't know since I am not liberal. But I've never not tried to help someone even when I've had major disagreements with them in the political section. I have friends who happen to be liberal and we've just learned to not broch that subject. Most of the time it seems to work too.

I don't get help by some cause they claim I don't listen to the advice given.