Anybody up for a random meme dump?

1650004673722.png

Sorry but you can post all the political stuff you want IN the POLITICAL section. And I'd have to disagree that your political leaning has anything at all to do with the help you may or may not receive. I do agree that the majority of people are of the conservative leanings, but everyone is welcome. IMO politics stay out of the day to day happenings. If you want to discuss them then there is a section to do so in.

But I could also be mistaken.
THANK YOU.
I'm a Libertarian - which means both Liberals AND conservatives hate my guts.

THANK YOU.
I'm a Libertarian - which means both Liberals AND conservatives hate my guts.

Interesting.....

Personally, I don't hate anyone for their political beliefs. I might not agree with them, and I might not understand how or why someone thinks this way, but I don't HATE them. I spent most of my adult life defending everyone's right to have this choice and I'm not going to stop now. I can't speak for others on here but IMO if you have a problem with your Jeep or for that fact any rig I'd hope we'd all be willing to help.

Interesting.....

Personally, I don't hate anyone for their political beliefs. I might not agree with them, and I might not understand how or why someone thinks this way, but I don't HATE them. I spent most of my adult life defending everyone's right to have this choice and I'm not going to stop now. I can't speak for others on here but IMO if you have a problem with your Jeep or for that fact any rig I'd hope we'd all be willing to help.

This is how I feel. If the owners of the local burger joint don't agree with my political views, I could give a shit as long as they make a good burger. My dad and aunt used to get pissed at each other during holiday political discussions.

Since it's a meme thread,

Me at 10 years old trying to get one of them to pass the gravy:

youtwo.jpeg