Passenger seat back storage

ivarr

looking for a few pouches in some kind of seat back thing so i don't always have my passenger seat full of my crap, the jeep is my only car.

a pouch sized for files with standard 8.5 x 11 paper at the bottom and a couple random sized pouches above that for whatever else i may be toting around on a daily basis.
don't want crap hanging from the rollbar or blocking any windows. and no, i'm not interested in a duffel bag either.

is there some fantastic company out there making modular molle type stuff like this ? maybe someone should start one.

looking for a few pouches in some kind of seat back thing so i don't always have my passenger seat full of my crap, the jeep is my only car.

a pouch sized for files with standard 8.5 x 11 paper at the bottom and a couple random sized pouches above that for whatever else i may be toting around on a daily basis.
don't want crap hanging from the rollbar or blocking any windows. and no, i'm not interested in a duffel bag either.

is there some fantastic company out there making modular molle type stuff like this ? maybe someone should start one.

bartact makes universal seat back panels

I added the solid (not mesh) rear pocket option to our Wet Okole seat covers.
No complaints, they do exactly what I wanted them to,

I think some of @jscherb designs are sold by Overland Outfitters.

Yes, they've picked up many of my designs. I've done a number of different seat-back storage solutions, some are in production and some are expected to be in production soon.

I designed this seat-back organizer a while back and Overland Outfitters said they want to put it in production but they haven't gotten to it yet:

SBOinLJ.jpg

I designed these seat-back bags for Quadratec's custom YJL build and they're available from Overland Outfitters for the TJ/LJ.

asfeaturedin-jpg.224578

One in my LJ:

ZipAndGoTJLate.jpg

This next one is in production but it isn't an organizer although it could be used that way, it's an insulated cooler bag (it's the one on the passenger seat)...

PicnicTest2a.jpg

And more recently I did these seat back pockets, these are likely to become Overland Outfitters products too. They've already done some preproduction samples of these to be able to figure the production cost, although the ones in these photos came off my sewing machine...

JLWideOnTJ.jpg

SeatBackPocketsOnLJ.jpg

Also did versions of those to enhance the storage on the TJ doors...

TJDoorPockets.jpg

On all of the above the brown parts are real leather and the fabric parts are heavy military-grade canvas.

Reactions: glowell222