Anybody up for a random meme dump?

205C7CC8-A02D-4109-B451-3CB38186DD24.jpeg

These buzz us quite often... They're out of the Mountain Home AFB F-15E. Occasionally we'll see some kid of larger transport/cargo jet skimming the mountain tops too... It's hard to get pics because of how fast they're flying through... By the time you hear them they're almost out of site over the next mountain top..
View attachment 310415

(not my photo)
View attachment 310416
I am one of about 4 people that was in the USAF who put an F-15C on black letter initial, I know of 2 others who did it... and for anyone who knows the air force old maintenance program, it was about impossible to do...

I am one of about 4 people that was in the USAF who put an F-15C on black letter initial, I know of 2 others who did it... and for anyone who knows the air force old maintenance program, it was about impossible to do...
I'm playing my ignorance card on this one... What does "put an F-15C on black letter initial" mean?

• Face Palm
Reactions: TJ Jim
I'm playing my ignorance card on this one... What does "put an F-15C on black letter initial" mean?
its a status of the aircraft, meant no discrepancies, none, and it was verified by quality control...they sent out 5 inspectors and only found one loose screw....that was subsequently fixed.

Reactions: reddvltj
its a status of the aircraft, meant no discrepancies, none, and it was verified by quality control...they sent out 5 inspectors and only found one loose screw....that was subsequently fixed.
It's a real good thing that we don't do that to Forum Jeeps
There would be a nation wide shortage of RED pens. :unsure: