Anybody up for a random meme dump?

00.jpeg

For a minute I thought you were loosing it Zorb... Then I had a private look at the page...
View attachment 310356

It's always interesting to find out when you're blocked by someone that you don't even remember interacting with...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Huh? I think I *am* losing it - as opposed to loosing it - because I don't get this either!

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
For a minute I thought you were loosing it Zorb... Then I had a private look at the page...
View attachment 310356

It's always interesting to find out when you're blocked by someone that you don't even remember interacting with...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For once I didn't get blocked!!!

Huh? I think I *am* losing it - as opposed to loosing it - because I don't get this either!
Good catch.... (loosing /losing)

DRW apparently has me blocked so I don't see his posts, so when you replied to him, to me it looked like this.
1645133593201.png

And the last post I saw before that was Wildman's about the Vinyl flooring...
1645133644738.png

Good catch.... (loosing /losing)

DRW apparently has me blocked so I don't see his posts, so when you replied to him, to me it looked like this.
View attachment 310357

And the last post I saw before that was Wildman's about the Vinyl flooring...
View attachment 310359
Oh - OK, now I get it. There's a post inbetween with a weird sign that I've never seen before and didn't understand. I'm slow at times, what can I say?

Oh - OK, now I get it. There's a post inbetween with a weird sign that I've never seen before and didn't understand. I'm slow at times, what can I say?
Gotta admit it took me a second to figure it out when I saw it in the incognito tab...

Interesting take on getting a $500 fine for littering...

At first I was thinking, no tin cans... :unsure:
I guess it's a regional thing...I'm used to seeing them written out or with a dude dropping stuff with a slash through it... more like this

View attachment 310367

than this

View attachment 310366
I just don't see it as common enough to crack open a tin can and toss it out the window. Need some fast food wrappers.