Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Speaking of Alexa......I pissed her off the other day. I said, "Anorexia play the song I'm getting fat".....and it did. I actually got it to answer to Anorexia one more time. It finally wised up. It went on strike the next day and would not play anything. If it weren't for my wife Alexa would be in the local dumpster.

Speaking of Alexa......I pissed her off the other day. I said, "Anorexia play the song I'm getting fat".....and it did. I actually got it to answer to Anorexia one more time. It finally wised up. It went on strike the next day and would not play anything. If it weren't for my wife Alexa would be in the local dumpster.
Interesting - I tried it here and mine also responded to "Anorexia"!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: DEValken and HooDoo
1647114197244.png

I am shocked you have that intrusive device in your house.
It was cheap. Its really just a toy more than anything else. Its off in a corner of the Library and I usually use it to find out what the weather is going to be, or its pretty handy for converting mm to inches and that kind of thing. Nothing mission critical - but it still makes more sense than a smartphone!

It was cheap. Its really just a toy more than anything else. Its off in a corner of the Library and I usually use it to find out what the weather is going to be, or its pretty handy for converting mm to inches and that kind of thing. Nothing mission critical - but it still makes more sense than a smartphone!
Yeah whatever. I just lost all of my respect for your smart phone allergy.😃

Yeah whatever. I just lost all of my respect for your smart phone allergy.😃
Yea, yea - whatever... ;) At least this should shut people up who constantly accuse me of being a Luddite!

It has few of the smartphone's drawbacks - its at least quasi useful and good at what it does, costs very little, and doesn't suck money out of my wallet. OTOH, it *is* a toy - but then again, so is a smartphone!

• Haha
Reactions: WSS and Woodrow
Yea, yea - whatever... ;) At least this should shut people up who constantly accuse me of being a Luddite!

It has few of the smartphone's drawbacks - its at least quasi useful and good at what it does, costs very little, and doesn't suck money out of my wallet. OTOH, it *is* a toy - but then again, so is a smartphone!
Hey Siri, I want a nice doll house! 13 times Amazon showed up… 3 years old kept asking mommy and Amazon was nice enough to help out. Time and time again.