Anyone got $60k burning a hole in their pocket?

Definitely dreaming there. I can't see one going for above $25K without Dana 60's front and rear. Still has the OEM fenders too.

There's a lot to pick apart there.

-No back seat pictured or mentioned, for $60k the vehicle better be complete.
-Cheap bumpers front and rear.
-A spare tire that is approximately 14 years old based on the tread redesign in 2009.
-A winch that's discontinued and no longer serviced by Warn.
-Gimmicky plastic "armor"
-Cheap LED lights or you would mention the brand.
-A stroker engine which may or may not be desirable to a buyer. I would assume the engine was blown (at 85000 miles?) and then upgraded to a stroker? Suspicious

I like the Rusty's tire carrier and color though! $25k Jeep all day. Maybe $60k invested including original purchase price lol

Reactions: MikekiM
There's a lot to pick apart there.

-No back seat pictured or mentioned, for $60k the vehicle better be complete.
-Cheap bumpers front and rear.
-A spare tire that is approximately 14 years old based on the tread redesign in 2009.
-A winch that's discontinued and no longer serviced by Warn.
-Gimmicky plastic "armor"
-Cheap LED lights or you would mention the brand.
-A stroker engine which may or may not be desirable to a buyer. I would assume the engine was blown (at 85000 miles?) and then upgraded to a stroker? Suspicious

I like the Rusty's tire carrier and color though! $25k Jeep all day. Maybe $60k invested including original purchase price lol

The back seat is folded forward in the rear interior picture.

Wow, my buddy is selling his fully built 2015 JK for $60k asking. He has $100k or more in it. Built LS / trans, atlas, Fusion 60’s, PRP’s, cage. I think he’s way more likely to get it for the JK than this guy is.

• Wow
Reactions: 97' 4 Popper