Anyone run the Barnes 2” skid?

I dont have the Barnes 2in skid, but I am running UCFs Extra Clearance skid, which looks really similar. The 241 Transfercase is a pig, so I added in a 1.25in BL when I did mine and had to do no modification of the body, etc. Even the stock exhaust hanger still worked for me.

Great time to relocate you locker pumps too, if you haven't yet.

I dont have the Barnes 2in skid, but I am running UCFs Extra Clearance skid, which looks really similar. The 241 Transfercase is a pig, so I added in a 1.25in BL when I did mine and had to do no modification of the body, etc. Even the stock exhaust hanger still worked for me.

I have the UCF extra clearance skid in my basement waiting on warmer weather for install. Looking forward to getting it on. Will also be using a 1.25 BL & 1" raised Motor Mounts

Reactions: JeepZilla380

Sounds good, no locker pumps for me, transplanting a 241 into my Sport. Just wanted to make sure there will be room to raise that fat tcase up a little.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: JeepZilla380
I have the UCF extra clearance skid in my basement waiting on warmer weather for install. Looking forward to getting it on. Will also be using a 1.25 BL & 1" raised Motor Mounts

I didn’t have a single issue with this combo, not completely flat, but pretty turnkey to get rid of that dang shovel.

Reactions: IPerkWVU