Apologies

Last week during the "Polar Vortex" our local schools were closed for 3 days. The I see this;

Finland Winter.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Reactions: Chris
Welcome to the world of Mob Mentality social media.

While if you talk to the general public you will find that most everyone crosses back and forth between the right and left depending upon the specific issue. But by human nature we must belong to a group. This is a universal and no one is exempt. If you look closely at your own life. You probably have a team you like (group) because you are part of this forum you belong to a jeep group. If you are proud of your state (another group) i can go one for hours..... but back to my point.

Its not that ot has offended the masses it offended one person who made a post and someone agreed. Then more people who would not have questioned it jumps on the train and you have a full blown mob.

This gets progressively worse when you deal with social media because "we" and i mean everyone dehumanizes the people on the other side of the keyboard. We say things that we probably would not say face to face. Because not only are we protected from hurt fealings but we have other people validating what we say.

In the end........ fuck it and just go wheeling and get drunk after.