Apologies

Hmmmm...... interesting point.
What is more offensive all of these posts or Angry Bird Grill

Oh man... that's actually a tough choice 😂

Hmmm...a tee shirt on a "female" mannequin. Maybe the shirt should've said "Fake Boobs", instead...? :sneaky:

Then someone would have been offended because it was shaming females or something like that... who knows these days! :rolleyes:

Looks like Barbara Streisand has now apologized for remarks she made defending Michael Jackson. :ROFLMAO:

You know, I'm starting to get the impression that if these celebrities weren't constantly sharing their opinions on social media, they wouldn't always have to be apologizing.

Reactions: Squatch
Looks like Barbara Streisand has now apologized for remarks she made defending Michael Jackson. :ROFLMAO:

You know, I'm starting to get the impression that if these celebrities weren't constantly sharing their opinions on social media, they wouldn't always have to be apologizing.
Im still completely shocked that Michael Jackson was a child molester. (Sarcasm). 30 years ago we knew this.

I'd like to publicly state, and for the record, that I apologize, in advance, for any inappropriate apologies I might or might not make about any subject upon which I may have previously made some sort of remark, comment, suggestion, or inference. This apology for future apologies is strictly limited to first-run apologies and does not apply to repetitions of apologies required in order to post said apologies in multiple social media outlets.

Thank you...and I'm sorry.

As only Monty Python can do:

WE WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAY IN WHICH POLITICIANS ARE REPRESENTED IN THIS PROGRAMME. IT WAS NEVER OUR INTENTION TO IMPLY THAT POLITICIANS ARE WEAK-KNEED, POLITICAL TIME-SERVERS WHO ARE CONCERNED MORE WITH THEIR PERSONAL VENDETTAS AND PRIVATE POWER STRUGGLES THAN THE PROBLEMS OF GOVERNMENT, NOR TO SUGGEST AT ANY POINT THAT THEY SACRIFICE THEIR CREDIBILITY BY DENYING FREE DEBATE ON VITAL MATTERS IN THE MISTAKEN IMPRESSION THAT PARTY UNITY COMES BEFORE THE WELL-BEING OF THE PEOPLE THEY SUPPOSEDLY REPRESENT NOR TO IMPLY AT ANY STAGE THAT THEY ARE SQUABBLING LITTLE TOADIES WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF CONCERN FOR THE VITAL SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF TODAY. NOR INDEED DO WE INTEND THAT VIEWERS SHOULD CONSIDER THEM AS CRABBY ULCEROUS LITTLE SELF-SEEKING VERMIN WITH FURRY LEGS AND AN EXCESSIVE ADDICTION TO ALCOHOL AND CERTAIN EXPLICIT SEXUAL PRACTICES WHICH SOME PEOPLE MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE. WE ARE SORRY IF THIS IMPRESSION HAS COME ACROSS.