Are Hutchinson beadlock inserts really tire specific?

never monday

TJ Addict
Looks like the “Q” only offers the BL0086 insert. But the chart shows a few other options. Are they really tire specific?

I don't know about that you may want to contact them. I had a couple of questions before buying mine a few weeks ago and they replied within about a day. My new 15x8 wheels with new BFG 35x12.50x15 KM3's​

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8270.jpg

IMG_8271.jpg

IMG_8272.jpg

I can't say for Hutchinson but for either the Hummer or StazWorks dual beadlocks depending on which tire you went with the inserts changed.
When I used TSL SX tires I had to order specific inserts for them.
As plumber stated I'd contact Hutchinson to confirm.

Reactions: never monday
All I can say is that when I ordered the wheels no one asked me what tires are you going to run with these wheel.

All I can say is that when I ordered the wheels no one asked me what tires are you going to run with these wheel.

That is interesting. StazWorks was very interested in what tires I was running and explained that for some TSL tires it required a different insert.

I looked at these on eBay also they are 15x8 Rock Monsters in Black

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4025654863...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

The guy may be wanting to deal now, I asked him a few questions over a month ago, so he has had them listed for awhile. At the time I though his price was a bit high since you can get free shipping everywhere. I bought mine through 4WP and they had 10% off coupon last month, so I thought the difference between used and new was not enough so I bought new. I would also ask Hutchinson if you need new O-rings once you dismount and the remount tires. If you do then you need to take that into consideration if you buy the ones from eBay, if you can reuse the O-rings than its no big deal.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I looked at these on eBay also they are 15x8 Rock Monsters in Black

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4025654863...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

The guy may be wanting to deal now, I asked him a few questions over a month ago, so he has had them listed for awhile. At the time I though his price was a bit high since you can get free shipping everywhere. I bought mine through 4WP and they had 10% off coupon last month, so I thought the difference between used and new was not enough so I bought new. I would also ask Hutchinson if you need new O-rings once you dismount and the remount tires. If you do then you need to take that into consideration if you buy the ones from eBay, if you can reuse the O-rings than its no big deal.
Thanks for the lead
I guess I’ll have to call them Monday

Reactions: Plumber1
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I just went through this. Hutchinson makes two different inserts for the 15x8 wheels. Email them exactly what tire you want to run and they will tell you what insert you need.
The large distributors (Quadratec, 4WP, etc ) know nothing of this. They just sell the Hutchinson wheels that come with the “standard” insert. If you need the other insert, Hutchinson will give you the info and you will have to deal with a distributor to “special order” the wheels with the 2nd option insert.

Thankfully my tires used the “standard” insert.

I watched two stock TJ Rubicon valve stems ripped off in the same day so thats kinda spooky. But Im a relative newb and Hutchinson knows what they are doing so am sure it will work just fine.

So far great but I have not yet had a chance to use them on the trail. I will be the end of May so I will see
I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Depending how my jeep is loaded and where I'm wheeling, I air down to 6-10lbs. One outing, I sliced a tire and was able to limp back to base camp a few miles away where my spare was located.

I liked my first set so much I bought a second set for my wife's "off road" jeep.

This is one of the images on quadratec. I think the BL-0106 and 07 inserts are the standard. I am running 07 with 35” Wrangler MT/R without issue.

1619493142815.png

1619493613032.png

Last edited: