Are the 4" OME springs worth considering?

Az_LJ

I'm wanting to lift my '06 LJR to accommodate 285/75 tires. I know the OME 2.5" + 1.25" body lift gets high marks, but if I could do without the BL I think I'd be happier.
I saw that OME offers 4" springs, part # OME-2939-TJ for the front, OME 2946 for the rear. I don't recall these springs ever being mentioned here. Are these an option worth considering?
My offroading is pretty light, rutted out forest roads, sandy washes, etc. No rock crawling or anything that would require extreme articulation.
Thanks in advance!

If all you want to do are springs, just get the Currie 4".

Going to a body lift over just longer springs allows a bunch of advantages without incurring a lot of disadvantages. Others can explain far better than I can.
It took a lot of time and arguing with different forum guys (& gals) to finally convince me of this. Leaf spring lifts don't require all the parts and pieces be reconfigured to achieve a good ride like a coil spring lift does after 2-3" increase. This is where the body lift shines. It allows basically stock ride without having to change everything to achieve it. Vibrations alone are worth keeping to a body lift with minimal spring lift.