Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

ain't but 1 difference between andy and forest ! it goes like this RED DUCKS, GREEN DUCKS, YELLOW DUCKS, BLUE DUCKS, PURPLE DUCKS, STRIPED DUCKS, CHECKERED DUCKS, DUCKS WITH RACING STRIPES, DUCKS WITH POLKA DOTS. OH and dont forget "MOMMA SAID LIFE IS LIKE A POND OF DUCKS"

I think Dr. Seuss wrote a book similar to this.
“One Duck
Two Duck
Red Duck
Blue Duck.”

I know I'm off topic with this but that is a beautiful TJ. Mine looked like that when I got it and seeing that photo I kinda wish I'd left it stock, and I sold it 2.5 years ago.

Same sentiment as why I still run stock fenders on my LJ. A nice clean TJ just looks GOOD.

Honestly man, that’s the way I like it. I didn’t want to, but I sold this one at the height of the Jeep market, because I bought it for way under what it was worth and I didn’t wanna destroy the thing.

I take really good care of it, but it doesn’t bother me too much when my current Rubicon gets scrapes and dings.

Chris- please smite these perverts. Not sure what smite means, but it is in the bible, and it hurts.

They need to be put on probation.

you better be careful or I'll pay @Chris $200 to change your description to "MY NAME IS ANDYG AND IM NOT ONLY A DUCKAHOLIC, IM A PERVERT TOO" and make him charge you twice that to change it ! you have been warned

Chris- please smite these perverts. Not sure what smite means, but it is in the bible, and it hurts.

They need to be put on probation.

1688265135669.gif

There’s a lot going on in this thread that I’m trying to unpack. I think it’s high time the Union invades the south again to sort this mess out.

Dang man why the violence??

You feeling inadequate again in the TJR??

Heck just do like me and admit it, it's like a load has been lifted!!!!!

Just think @AndyG has TJR and a Vette!! I bet he named them both "Compensater" !!! 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Dang man why the violence??

You feeling inadequate again in the TJR??

Heck just do like me and admit it, it's like a load has been lifted!!!!!

Just think @AndyG has TJUR and a Vette!! I bet he named them both "Compensater" !!! 🤣 🤣

@Jamison C look at this way, if a guy like @TheBoogieman can drive a TJR with that scary tattoo on his arm and still have been married somewhere close to 15 times :oops: 🤣

Guys like us should be fine!!🤣

Dear @AndyG, a lot of forum members realize how proud you are of your Rubicon with its rooftop duck pond. What we don’t know is how you keep from losing ducks while traveling at highway speeds! Could you enlighten us?

It’s easy-If there is a duck in my jeep it’s not leaving the house.

I still don’t understand the honor of having a dash full.

Dear @AndyG, a lot of forum members realize how proud you are of your Rubicon with its rooftop duck pond. What we don’t know is how you keep from losing ducks while traveling at highway speeds! Could you enlighten us?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He uses a netting over the "DUCK POND" so they can't escape !!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: