Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

Yes see I almost feel like I got snookered into this down hill spiral!!

@Jamison C had to have a hand in it somewhere!!

I tell you and @tr21triton what, the Sahara I had was my favorite Jeep, and everyone else’s. I miss that thing so much!
IMG_0386.jpeg

That said, you could be a RubiBro if you would just sign the non-duckclosure agreement! @AndyG and I agreed long ago that we would happily expedite the process for you!

I tell you and @tr21triton what, the Sahara I had was my favorite Jeep, and everyone else’s. I miss that thing so much!
View attachment 437173

That said, you could be a RubiBro if you would just sign the non-duckclosure agreement! @AndyG and I agreed to expedite the process for you long ago!

The pervert never sent me the non-duckclosure agreement!!!!!

All I got was the centerfold from Field and Steams Ducktober issue !!!!

Dear AndyG,
Am I supposed to be waving at all Jeeps including the stuck up, snobbish shiny new 4 door factory modded soccer mom ones or just the lowly 2 door pre 2007 Jeeps, or all 2 door Jeeps? I'm soooooo confused. Also what's this I keep hearing about some ducks?

@B1Toad since it seems that dear old @AndyG is excomunicado tonight I can definitely help you out.

I wave at all Jeeps (well except the YJ weirdos blasted head lights) ok so i wave at CJ'S TJ'S JK'S with hot soccer moms, JL'S and JT'S. Lot of times I get a wave back sometimes not. When I don't get a wave, I give them the thumbs up instead of flipping them off. They have no clue any way what or when to wave.

As for the ducking phenomenon, it's a mall crawler thing where guys like @AndyG pull up on speed bumps and compare the Ducks 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG! Having never met him, only reading about him on this forum, Forest Gump is the mental picture I have of him!!

ain't but 1 difference between andy and forest ! it goes like this RED DUCKS, GREEN DUCKS, YELLOW DUCKS, BLUE DUCKS, PURPLE DUCKS, STRIPED DUCKS, CHECKERED DUCKS, DUCKS WITH RACING STRIPES, DUCKS WITH POLKA DOTS. OH and dont forget "MOMMA SAID LIFE IS LIKE A POND OF DUCKS"

View attachment 437173

That said, you could be a RubiBro if you would just sign the non-duckclosure agreement! @AndyG and I agreed long ago that we would happily expedite the process for you!

I know I'm off topic with this but that is a beautiful TJ. Mine looked like that when I got it and seeing that photo I kinda wish I'd left it stock, and I sold it 2.5 years ago.

Same sentiment as why I still run stock fenders on my LJ. A nice clean TJ just looks GOOD.

ain't but 1 difference between andy and forest ! it goes like this RED DUCKS, GREEN DUCKS, YELLOW DUCKS, BLUE DUCKS, PURPLE DUCKS, STRIPED DUCKS, CHECKERED DUCKS, DUCKS WITH RACING STRIPES, DUCKS WITH POLKA DOTS. OH and dont forget "MOMMA SAID LIFE IS LIKE A POND OF DUCKS"

His favorite book as a little kid was "Go Ducks Go" by Dr. Squishy 🤣

I know I'm off topic with this but that is a beautiful TJ. Mine looked like that when I got it and seeing that photo I kinda wish I'd left it stock, and I sold it 2.5 years ago.

Same sentiment as why I still run stock fenders on my LJ. A nice clean TJ just looks GOOD.

Truth!!! It's why I can't bring myself to mess with BB's fenders.

View attachment 437173

It’s much cheaper to install lockers and take an lj and make it into a rubicon, vs stretching a rubicon int an unlimited… size does matter, performance not so much…