Ask AndyG: a new forum regular feature

I just realized this is not the Off-topic section...whoops.

1583175076945.jpeg

Dear Andy,

I have a dilemma.

You see, I truly enjoy Taylor Swift songs.. they are so woke and relevant, not to mention damn catchy!

But... I am conflilcted... becuase my angry bird grill clashes with my taylor swift karokee.

How do i keep my image of being a tru bro dozing, super serious, too cool 4 skool, jeeper... yet continue to jam out to the most important muscian in our time?

I am afraid everyone at the mall will think im a poser.

Do you think if I turn on all my LED lights (all 30 lights), that others wont see me singing?

Thanks in advance.

Your brother in solidarity,
Da #1 Stunna

Ps. FEEL THE BERN!
#Jks4Everyone

Dear Andy,

I have a dilemma.

You see, I truly enjoy Taylor Swift songs.. they are so woke and relevant, not to mention damn catchy!

But... I am conflilcted... becuase my angry bird grill clashes with my taylor swift karokee.

How do i keep my image of being a tru bro dozing, super serious, too cool 4 skool, jeeper... yet continue to jam out to the most important muscian in our time?

I am afraid everyone at the mall will think im a poser.

Do you think if I turn on all my LED lights (all 30 lights), that others wont see me singing?

Thanks in advance.

Your brother in solidarity,
Da #1 Stunna

Ps. FEEL THE BERN!
#Jks4Everyone
Dear Sir ,
Right out of the gate , it appears you guys are more messed up than I fathomed , but being dedicated and on the payroll , I will do the best I can .

Google the "Taylor Swift Special " KFC meme , that will help you ...and just please don't Jeep Wave to a TJ if you have to sing along to that.

Your Pal,
AndyG

Dear AndyG,
Why do you have the title... Lifetime supporting member.

Signed,
Wally Derkins

Dear Wally,
I have that title because Chris told me that if I didn't pay up, he was going to kill me.

He said no one was going to put up with me for free.

AndyG

Dear AndyG,
Why do you have the title... Lifetime supporting member.

Signed,
Wally Derkins

Dear Wally,
I have that title because Chris told me that if I didn't pay up, he was going to kill me.

He said no one was going to put up with me for free.

AndyG

I thought it was cuz of your Lifetime magazine subscription.

Mind blown!

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Dear Andy G,
It burns really bad when I pee, and the free clinic won't let me come back until the restraining order is lifted. What should I do?
Dear Sir,
This reminds me of the one thing that is worse than a spider on your piano... A crab on your organ.
You will need to talk to the forum men's health director , I.P. Frehley.

Good luck with that , and if we hear about discharge , it better be military and honourable.

AndyG

Dear Sir,
This reminds me of the one thing that is worse than a spider on your piano... A crab on your organ.
You will need to talk to the forum men's health director , I.P. Frehley.

Good luck with that , and if we hear about discharge , it better be military and honourable.

AndyG

Got it! Thanks Andy G!! 🤣🤣

Dear AndyG,

My friend was recently given the privilege... no... the honor of riding in my Jeep, and he seemed impressed at first. However, he was repeatedly making negative comments about the appearance of my Jeep. Saying that I “should put bigger rims on to make it stand out”, and that I should “put one of those cool angry looking grills onto give it character”. I also believe that he mentioned something about a lightbar too. I’m confused, is he still my friend? Or is he trying to taint my relationship with my TJ?

I really need some help with this dilemma, as it is very shocking to me.

Dear Andy
As a Brit I'm totally lost here - WTF does WOKE mean, I woke up this morning as usual, pensioner, pissed off with the world in general, looking forward to a blast in the TJ.
Thanks
I honestly don't know that term sir... But if someone can enlighten me I'll be glad to help give you an American viewpoint.

" Remember it's wrong to go into a country and kill the inhabitants and plunder the natural resources... We know you can't take a country that way, because that's how we got ours"

Dear AndyG,

My friend was recently given the privilege... no... the honor of riding in my Jeep, and he seemed impressed at first. However, he was repeatedly making negative comments about the appearance of my Jeep. Saying that I “should put bigger rims on to make it stand out”, and that I should “put one of those cool angry looking grills onto give it character”. I also believe that he mentioned something about a lightbar too. I’m confused, is he still my friend? Or is he trying to taint my relationship with my TJ?

I really need some help with this dilemma, as it is very shocking to me.
Dear 4 Bang,
Please don't be dismayed.... Every now and then you find out someone is actually a closet JK owner. It's time to lower your standards, and find the local TJ crowd.

AndyG