Auto Transporters

Mike Z

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey guys,
Let me know if you have used an auto transporter to ship your jeep who you would or would not recommend. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the reply. I went on their site and filled out a request, so I am currently receiving quotes. Any specific shippers you like or dislike?

Thanks for the reply. I went on their site and filled out a request, so I am currently receiving quotes. Any specific shippers you like or dislike?

i used montway for 4 cross country trips in 2016 and sgtautotransport for a cross country trip in 2020. both were great and easy to deal with.

i used montway for 4 cross country trips in 2016 and sgtautotransport for a cross country trip in 2020. both were great and easy to deal with.

Super helpful. I just received quotes from both.

Thanks.

Reactions: Ocho
Duly noted. Thanks.

just read the fine print.. like one should for any contract work. never had a "surprise" pricing increase on any of my 5 vehicle shipments or the half dozen other shipments i've done through uship.

just read the fine print.. like one should for any contract work. never had a "surprise" pricing increase on any of my 5 vehicle shipments or the half dozen other shipments i've done through uship.

Will do. Thanks again.

Call “AndyG’s LJ Hauling Company” and just give us the address where it is located. We don’t need your address.

Give me a few minutes to set up a burner phone and I’ll post the number. We are having a big special this week.

Last edited:
Call “AndyG’s LJ Hauling Company” and just give us the address where it is located. We don’t need your address.

Give me a few minutes to set up a burner phone and I’ll post the number.

😂😂😂

Reactions: John Cooper
There is also

Give me a few minutes to set up a burner phone and I’ll post the number.

For some reason I keep hearing "The Black Crowes" song

"Jealous Again"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

200.gif

I’m sure you know this, because you’ve used uship more than a few times, but this is pretty awesome. I just keep getting quotes from different shippers, and they are bidding now against themselves.

Ever watch the show shipping wars, seemed like haulers always bid against each other to win the load? That was all uship.

Reactions: John Cooper