Back to Jeeps

Rrr70

Supporting Member
Hello Jeep people!
I had a JK for a while, and unfortunately had to sell it. Jeep was gone, but itch stayed with me. Last week picked up 2003 Sport. Two doors, three pedals! She has 115000 on odo and running strong! My credit cars companies gonna love me again!
2ECEAF4B-6218-404E-AC7F-853E41D6700F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Jeep people!
I had a JK for a while, and unfortunately had to sell it. Jeep was gone, but itch stayed with me. Last week poked up 2003 Sport. Two doors, three pedals! She has 115000 on odo and running strong! My credit cars companies gonna love me again!View attachment 174556
Congratulations on the "New to you" TJ, and welcome to the forum. Nice looking Jeep btw.

Nice! already has some Ranchos
Thanks. Those Ranchos look old and shot. Too much bouncing for my taste. Already have 2” OME on order, should be here in a few weeks.
It has 30” tires with plenty of meat. I guess I’ll run them bald and then go for 32” and new wheels. Looks like wheels that PO installed have about 3.5” backspacing. He also didn’t bother to extend tire bumpstops and got bottom of the tailgate bent and there is a crack in the tire carrier. Will be getting 4-4.5.

Last edited:
Nice looking TJ, and one of my favorite colors too!

Got any immediate plans for it? I like them done simple and clean, and you've got a great start.

You're right though, your credit card company is going to love you ;)

Nice looking TJ, and one of my favorite colors too!

Got any immediate plans for it? I like them done simple and clean, and you've got a great start.

You're right though, your credit card company is going to love you ;)

Beside OME lift just minor things that need to be done. Fluids check/replacement, new LED headlights, spray all the bolts with liquid wrench so I don’t have issues down the road. After lift is on, wash degrease undercarriage/frame and liquid film it. Then wheels/tires.

Reactions: Chris
Beside OME lift just minor things that need to be done. Fluids check/replacement, new LED headlights, spray all the bolts with liquid wrench so I don’t have issues down the road. After lift is on, wash degrease undercarriage/frame and liquid film it. Then wheels/tires.

Sounds like a solid plan!

• Sad
Reactions: Alex01
Welcome to the zoo. If you want to put the jeep to good use make sure you follow the norcal thread in the regional section. We try to get out every other month or so. Actually, we are going on an overnight run next weekend, deer valley, but it may not be fun on 30's and a stock suspension.

Are you installing the lift yourself or outsourcing it?

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/norcal-jeep-adventures.8676/page-114

Welcome to the zoo. If you want to put the jeep to good use make sure you follow the norcal thread in the regional section. We try to get out every other month or so. Actually, we are going on an overnight run next weekend, deer valley, but it may not be fun on 30's and a stock suspension.

Are you installing the lift yourself or outsourcing it?

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/norcal-jeep-adventures.8676/page-114

Myself. Gotta put that ACE certification to good use.lol

Reactions: Alex01