Bad luck to rename jeep?

I enjoyed reading about that British research ship that was supposed to be named boaty-mc-boat-face or something like that. That's what happens when you post a question about vehicle names.

Reactions: Fulton_Hogan
First you have to assume that there is such thing as luck. I play Poker and 'luck' is actually probability. There really is no such thing as luck. It's all superstition.

Second, I don't believe in naming Jeeps. I don't understand why people name their vehicles. If you like to name it, then name it what you want. It's yours! When people adopt a pet, often they will give it a new name. The dog will learn. Your Jeep doesn't have a brain, so won't care.

Also, be sure to perform the sacrifice.

Trump leased the Jeep, Joe repossessed the Jeep because Trump fell behind on the payments. Trump wouldn't give up the keys, when they finally recovered the Jeep this is what they found. Trump wants to buy back the Jeep and rebuild it but it turns out he's being charged with a DUI related to the crash.

Actually, Nancy Pelosi's husband was driving it drunk again. His lawyer said it was just misinformation. 🤫

Last edited:
My wife gave me a dog sometimes after both my old yellow labs had died. The dog turned into to 2, when the one I wanted from the litter became availabile - so we got his and her's labs. Her's is Ruby, it has a redish hue to it's brown coat. When my wife got her first Rubicon, it became Ruby. When that Rubicon turned into her second one, it became Ruby... Not much originality here.

My Impact Orange LJ came cristened Clemintine (it's not a Rubicon, Clemintine is was decaled where Rubicon would have been. Will keep it - it keeps track of which Jeep is which. I don't mind it's not a Rubicon, the money saved went into better lockers, upgraded sway bar, better lift, armor, etc... Tradeoffs, but all in all, I think I will like mine more - and it will be more used for what it was designed for.

I find naming any inanimate objects kind of a strange thing to do but I’m sure I do a lot of things that others find strange.

Reactions: suicideking