Badlands off road jack $249.99

I haven't seen it on sale before. I'll pick one up

I can’t say how much of it was knock off because I’ve never used a pro eagle but it’s well thought out for storage of the riser and ease of use.

The locking handle at 45° or so makes it a breeze to move around.

I had no problems using it to rotate tires on my F350 w/diesel, it’s the heaviest thing I own.

I have eyeing it for a while now. I want a jack with an extension. I went by and picked one up but haven't set it up. I am bit worried it's going to be too big for garage. If it is, I may just see if I can order the extension for my smaller 2 ton.

My neighbors would like this one a lot better though, rolling across my aggregate driveway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_H
I have eyeing it for a while now. I want a jack with an extension. I went by and picked one up but haven't set it up. I am bit worried it's going to be too big for garage. If it is, I may just see if I can order the extension for my smaller 2 ton.

My neighbors would like this one a lot better though, rolling across my aggregate driveway 😆

Its on sale...Let them know so they can go buy one YOU can borrow!

• Haha
Reactions: Longwhitejeep
I've blown up just about every HF jack I've owned. Need to start taking apart the collection and replacing o rings and seals.

I personally prefer a 2 ton aluminum HF jack and 911 Racing's off-road conversion.

Smaller and light enough to fit in my TJ.

And good enough to recover a boat...

-Mac

I can’t say how much of it was knock off because I’ve never used a pro eagle but it’s well thought out for storage of the riser and ease of use.

It's as close to/better than a Pro Eagle as you can be at this price point:

I’m quite happy with mine.

I have mixed opinions on ours. It does not make a good shop jack, as it doesn't go low enough for sedans. It also doesn't turn, at all.

I understand that's not it's purpose, so just a caution if someone is looking for a "jack of all trades"....

(pun intended).

As an offroad jack on a smaller build (~35s), I don't like how much space it takes up and the weight. I'd rather have a bottle/screw jack.

However, on a larger tire build, or something heavy like your F350, that is where this jack really shines IMO.

I have mixed opinions on ours. It does not make a good shop jack, as it doesn't go low enough for sedans. It also doesn't turn, at all.

I understand that's not it's purpose, so just a caution if someone is looking for a "jack of all trades"....

(pun intended).

As an offroad jack on a smaller build (~35s), I don't like how much space it takes up and the weight. I'd rather have a bottle/screw jack.

However, on a larger tire build, or something heavy like your F350, that is where this jack really shines IMO.

This is helpful info. I was planning to use it when jacking up the frame, which would allow me to use less wood. And my current floor jack isn’t so great when working in the dirt which I do often. I’ll still use my bottle jack and wood for trails.

I’ll think about this more before I open it…I really wanted a second floor jack and thought having one that is a bit different could come in handy.

Reactions: PNW_LJ

(pun intended).

I use my 1.5 ton jack for my cars. Also picked up a set of quick jacks to use.

For jeeps and trucks the badlands is my go to. I don’t take it on the trail but it’s in the bed of the truck if I need it at camp.

The maneuverability is why I like mine.

Reactions: PNW_LJ and MikeE024
At the 19:30 mark in this video I'm using a HF 2 ton jack with the 911 conversion in deep snow to try and fix a debeaded tire...

I do think the smaller floor jacks are nice for offroading and offer more stability and flexibility for not too much more weight than a bottle jack.

-Mac

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I missed it. $320 now

You have until tomorrow at $250.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 7.16.24 AM.png