Balance issues KM3'S or STT's

Seems a lot of folks are cross shopping the two tires, not a lot of other options in a 35x12.5r15. Care to share any other differences between the two for onroad/offroad use?

Both run quiet, even with mileage over 12,000. The Coopers ran quiet till they ran low on tread at 25,000 miles.

They both perform well off-road. The KM3’s perform better on snow and ice, but neither is great.

Same when I had 35s and continues now with the 40s.

Discount added a bunch of weights to mine. To be fair, the rims are Canyons.
tailgate017.jpg

Love my KM3'S. They've never let me down and are super quiet. To me they are more of a hybrid between KO2 and KM2. They really work well in both clay based mud and rock. Balanced descent and wear slower than I expected. Only down side is they are super heavy. I noticed my rig being a bit more sluggish after installing them.

Love my KM3'S. They've never let me down and are super quiet. To me they are more of a hybrid between KO2 and KM2. They really work well in both clay based mud and rock. Balanced descent and wear slower than I expected. Only down side is they are super heavy. I noticed my rig being a bit more sluggish after installing them.

What did you have before? Looking at specs the KM3s are on the light end of most MTs in the same size.

Reactions: PNW_LJ