Banking on Bitcoin

Miami, Floida, January 30th, 2024 - Transak, the leading payments infrastructure provider for crypto and NFTs, has announced a strategic collaboration with Visa,a world leader in digital payments, to implement Visa Direct capabilities and help enhance its global off-ramp service.

This collaboration marks a significant milestone by enabling users in over 145 countries to seamlessly convert their cryptocurrency holdings into local fiat currencies.

I've been selling into the rally today and parking 1/2 of the proceeds in IBIT with some trailing stops. The plan is to convert 1/2 from my direct ownership to the ETF over the next several trading sessions.

I bought IBIT day one and it's up 22% at the peak today from that point. ETF's are a lot easier to manage in a volatile market than direct investments.

I bought IBIT day one and it's up 22% at the peak today from that point. ETF's are a lot easier to manage in a volatile market than direct investments.

Unless you want to enjoy the 24/7 market component of direct ownership. I am surprised to read anyone that can hold their own wouldn't!

Reactions: Reign Mack
Unless you want to enjoy the 24/7 market component of direct ownership. I am surprised to read anyone that can hold their own wouldn't!

I'm investing.... not banking of a world collapse or trying to use it for commerce.

I bought last summer anticipating approval of the ETF and am liquidating into the rally. I sill think it has legs to run so investing on the ETF side so I can take advantage of trading processes not available on the other side. Trailing Stop Loss orders in this case. Also put options.

I'm investing.... not banking of a world collapse or trying to use it for commerce.

I bought last summer anticipating approval of the ETF and am liquidating into the rally. I sill think it has legs to run so investing on the ETF side so I can take advantage of trading processes not available on the other side. Trailing Stop Loss orders in this case. Also put options.

Options being limited in the states sucks, but we support trailing stops.

2024-02-18_13-55-41.jpg

Nearly $10B in the Bitcoin ETF's now.

Reactions: srimes
wow Threefold went up 2000% in the early hours of friday morning ! price is going back down but been mining this stuff since 2022, current price is $0.12 I mine 48,000 of these per month.