BedRug with Khaki interior?

Well, I ordered it:

BedRug front kit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097JQ2MA/?tag=wranglerorg-20

BedRug rear kit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097JQ388/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Came to $317 total with free 2-day shipping via Amazon Prime. I feel like that's a pretty darn good deal for it. I especially like the rear piece that covers the inside of the tailgate. That seems like something that should have come from the factory.

If @Rob5589 doesn't post photos first, I'll get to posting them in the next week or so once I get it installed. The factory carpet is hideous.

Keep up with the class Jeeples! He sold the black TJR for a Khaki TJR. Oops! did I say that out loud?
Clearly that information as above my paygrade haha
I just never publicly announced it. I decided I didn't really care for the LJ look. At first I thought I wanted the long wheelbase, then I decided I don't like the look of it. I like the very small, compact size of the TJ better.
Soooooo you know you have to post pics now aye Chris !!

Clearly that information as above my paygrade haha

Soooooo you know you have to post pics now aye Chris !!

As soon as they get done painting the cowl (it's in the shop right now) I will. I'll install the new Mopar Rock Crawler bumper before I take some photos. Should look good!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Khaki TJR? What??!! What about all the suspension upgrades, turbo, etc? Is this back to square one?

Why am I always the last to know stuff...

Reactions: Chris
@

@Kiwi, how do you like the trunk enclosure? Does it bolt into the wheel wells? Does it lock? Been seeing them around but never seen anyone use one. Any info is appreciated.

Good question I pulled these pics from google not my own TJ sorry. .. Just wanted to show Chris. I'm keen on getting one some day though

Reactions: Chris
Khaki TJR? What??!! What about all the suspension upgrades, turbo, etc? Is this back to square one?

Why am I always the last to know stuff...

No, I returned the LJ to stock before I sold it (mostly). I kept the supercharger and most of the other stuff, the only thing I didn't want to return to stock was the suspension, since that was too much work. That being said, the new one came with a 4" Fabtech lift, but I'm going to swap it out for a Currie or Savvy lift.

@

@Kiwi, how do you like the trunk enclosure? Does it bolt into the wheel wells? Does it lock? Been seeing them around but never seen anyone use one. Any info is appreciated.

I have the trunk enclosure and Iike it. It's a secure place for items when the top is off. As far as locking, when the tailgate is closed you can't access the storage. Some do have a lid that flips up and those lock with a latch inside. So they are secure either way. And yes, they bolt to the fender wells.

I have the trunk enclosure and Iike it. It's a secure place for items when the top is off. As far as locking, when the tailgate is closed you can't access the storage. Some do have a lid that flips up and those lock with a latch inside. So they are secure either way. And yes, they bolt to the fender wells.

Thank you sir, good to know.

Hopefully you can get an idea with these.
5C-VOAJYerGS7BPIZ2Cen_bvaV_x5Zr57oGVfcg2HO4yfbC79izw2KWt9_R62uPzEGE-n5Q_tXY_BNvtCw=w1133-h637-no.jpg

xiSY6WrDn7TTOLRuwYXiCqQJx9pZDlDcrRyHZgqSKrAz0_KTgPl4TEYFQq2zXVRVLjyHJPU5TZqOQi5mww=w1133-h637-no.jpg

bew0tZNBy4n5gZdGz_RhHIH03iuWTqbaUtH2DYGw5MKzW9TMjdk4Lb7eCs4yq5CiPMBCC76mrdxw02cHxw=w1133-h637-no.jpg

Looks pretty good. Thanks for posting these.

@Chris, did you get this installed yet?

The tailgate cover for '03-'06 models seems odd to me since that is where the air escape vent is located.

I did get them installed. That tailgate cover doesn't seem to make a difference with my tailgate vent. I've had it in for a few months now with no issues, and I have a hardtop for what it's worth.

I did get them installed. That tailgate cover doesn't seem to make a difference with my tailgate vent. I've had it in for a few months now with no issues, and I have a hardtop for what it's worth.
What are your thoughts on how the colors look together?

@Rob5589 's pics points out something I've been thinking for a while. Notice how our inside rocker areas has a kind of unfinished look. Does anyone have the rocker carpet pieces similar to what Qtech sells?

https://www.quadratec.com/products/14049_330X_B_PG.htm

And I wonder if Bedrug could offer similar, just to complete the finished look?

What are your thoughts on how the colors look together?

They look perfect, just like they belong together. I wasn't sure I would like it, but I can tell you first hand that it looks like it came from the factory that way.

And I wonder if Bedrug could offer similar, just to complete the finished look?

I'm sure they could, they just probably don't have enough interest to do it. It doesn't come with carpet in those areas from the factory, so my guess is that is why they didn't do it either.

Reactions: bobthetj03
I have the same interior as @Kiwi TJ, but I am definitely going black when ready to overhaul the interior. I know I am late to the party in your decision, but I agree with others that black goes with everything. I don't think you can go wrong. I have beige now and it sucks bad!

This is my opinion, I took no money from the Bedrug people.