BedRug with Khaki interior?

I'm sure they could, they just probably don't have enough interest to do it. It doesn't come with carpet in those areas from the factory, so my guess is that is why they didn't do it either.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured too. Qtech only offers them in 2 colors, so I'm sure they aren't a popular option. I suppose one could just get a roll of ozite carpet and cut/glue their own in those sections if they so desired.

Reactions: Chris
Had similar issue deciding on seat covers with the khaki, the model I wanted was grey or brown, went with the grey and am very satisfied. I like to stay on the lighter side of the color wheel when I can.

IMG_20180405_104706.jpg

IMG_20180405_104727.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured too. Qtech only offers them in 2 colors, so I'm sure they aren't a popular option. I suppose one could just get a roll of ozite carpet and cut/glue their own in those sections if they so desired.

Yep. I love that the BedRug is thicker, and therefore does a better job at keeping heat in and noise out.

Reactions: ac_
I have the same interior as @Kiwi TJ, but I am definitely going black when ready to overhaul the interior. I know I am late to the party in your decision, but I agree with others that black goes with everything. I don't think you can go wrong. I have beige now and it sucks bad!

This is my opinion, I took no money from the Bedrug people.
Sorry to pop you balloon mate but I have grey interior..the pics I put up were from Mr Google images....Although I have painted some of the grey to black so I'll be going black Bedrug as well...I believe once you black you don't go back :D

Reactions: ac_
So I still have the factory rug. Why would I want to buy a bed rug? What are the major differences?

So I still have the factory rug. Why would I want to buy a bed rug? What are the major differences?
I was on the fence when I bought bed rug for mine however after installing it does make a difference. It does make the Jeep quieter seems to be more insulated and I like the back piece for tailgate makes jeep look more finished

Sorry to pop you balloon mate but I have grey interior..the pics I put up were from Mr Google images....Although I have painted some of the grey to black so I'll be going black Bedrug as well...I believe once you black you don't go back :D
Good I didn't want to make you feel bad when I was going to say our interior is ugly! It is gross, I am actually going to try and ebay some new dash pieces and console when I start to restore my interior which hopefully will be soon.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I was thinking of going with the bed tred. Can you guys show some close up pics of the rug? I'm wondering how dirt, sand, gravel, dog fur, etc. will clean up. My dog goes just about everywhere the jeep does and he sheds a lot and drags even more dirt and mud with him.

I was thinking of going with the bed tred. Can you guys show some close up pics of the rug? I'm wondering how dirt, sand, gravel, dog fur, etc. will clean up. My dog goes just about everywhere the jeep does and he sheds a lot and drags even more dirt and mud with him.
It is very low pile so you do not get the deep, ground in stuff like normal carpet. I had some pretty fine dirt in mine and a shop vac sucked it up like it wasn't ever there.

I've been starting to look at replacing my carpet with Bedrug. I'm surprised that they don't include the driver and passenger side rocker panel pieces..

I have the Bed Tred and I am happy with it. The Beg Rug looks nice also. I am not even bothering with floor mats with the Bed Tred, they actually advise against using them in the instructions.