Beer Holder

Thunderhead

All graves go unvisited in time
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
So I was loading up the TJ tonight for our camping trip this weekend. We all know a cow has better aerodynamics than the TJ’s but man it sure can hold a beer can just about anywhere. Post up your alcohol on TJ’s pics
10085684-E273-4EE2-95A2-096FBB491A25.jpeg

Thanks! I was about to compliment yours as well - though the round bars don't make for good beer mounts :/
You’d be surprised how well they hold one. Yea it was my first Jeep and I got the tube bumpers from the magazines. Lesson learned. We modified the front one, lifted it to match the fender lines. Added the shackles. Doing the rear in Nov so it’s not so boxy

You’d be surprised how well they hold one. Yea it was my first Jeep and I got the tube bumpers from the magazines. Lesson learned. We modified the front one, lifted it to match the fender lines. Added the shackles. Doing the rear in Nov so it’s not so boxy

Excited to see the pics! I am trying to decide when/how to replace my stock rear. Looking at some rock crawler ones to provide a similar dimension with an integrated hitch (since the curt hitch hangs a bit low on the rear).

I'm a hop head, so pretty much anything I post will be an IPA. That one is the 4 Noses "Bout Damn Time" (the can recently changed) - a pretty great Colorado beer if you can get it brewed fresh (~4wks on the high end before the forward hops die off).
Nice. I’m a PBR guy but out here Sierra Nevada is popular. I drink their “Old Chico” Crystal Wheat. Nice and light

Nice. I’m a PBR guy but out here Sierra Nevada is popular. I drink their “Old Chico” Crystal Wheat. Nice and light

Beer is good :D PBR, a session, or wheat definitely hits the spot when I plan to work on things over a few hours or it's a hotter day and that lighter flavor fits better.

Excited to see the pics! I am trying to decide when/how to replace my stock rear. Looking at some rock crawler ones to provide a similar dimension with an integrated hitch (since the curt hitch hangs a bit low on the rear).

That’s where I’m at. Full hitch that F’s my departure angle. Going to intergrade it

Reactions: rasband
That’s where I’m at. Full hitch that F’s my departure angle. Going to intergrade it

Please post which one you decide on! My first "upgrades" are creature comforts for the family: stereo, dynamat, etc. Then hoping for a $250-$400 rear bumper next year or so - that can last a while and clean up the rear a bit.