Beryl green LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, they are proud of their Jeeps, huh? They sure look nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same dealership had an 06 flame red Rubi with 1200 original miles for 31k. Was a nice ride too. One of the cooler jee dealerships I've seen.
Honestly I would have tried to get them to come down, but for a red Rubi I admit, I wouldn't have a problem paying asking price with that kind of milage.

I almost bought a 2006 X from Cross Jeep before I picked up my LJ. It had a crappy lift and 33s with a horrible shimmy/sway when shifting gears. Turned out that it didn't have a SYE installed. Walked away from that deal. My saleswoman was excellent and worked hard to make the deal work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I almost bought a 2006 X from Cross Jeep before I picked up my LJ. It had a crappy lift and 33s with a horrible shimmy/sway when shifting gears. Turned out that it didn't have a SYE installed. Walked away from that deal. My saleswoman was excellent and worked hard to make the deal work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yikes yea that wouldn't be fun to drive lol. They also just recently had an 06' AEV LJ with 40k miles. They wanted 42k for that one I think. It was beautiful tho

Status
Not open for further replies.