Besides Jeep'n, what else do you?

Mostly play guitar, I collect Martins and my best is a D-35 I bought new in '77. I play finger style, folk, ragtime, old stuff that nobody likes.

I also do online racing at iRacing.com. Got a full simulation rig with a VR headset. It's amazing how realistic it is. iRacing is not a game, rather, it's an online simulation where you race against others in real-time for an entire season on different race tracks.

I recently retired from flying a hot-air balloon. I did it for 30 years and it just got to be more work than fun. You can see me flying my balloon "Rubik here:
I'm second from the left on the Dawn Patrol team at the :20 mark, on the burner at :36, nice shot from below at 1:00, inflation at 1:57, and liftoff at 2:53.

Hiking and looking for Indian ruins. I volunteer patrolling the trails during the summer at the Grand Canyon. There’s always something to do around the house or especially in the garage.

I also do a lot of woodworking.
I made these two nightstands a bit ago.
C0F538A8-C9BE-4CAE-8D93-18481189B9DC.jpeg

And a headboard to go with them.
8E25B31B-CEE1-4D2C-99A6-03993C521683.jpeg

Hiking and looking for Indian ruins. I volunteer patrolling the trails during the summer at the Grand Canyon. There’s always something to do around the house or especially in the garage.

I also do a lot of woodworking.
I made these two nightstands a bit ago.
View attachment 67219
And a headboard to go with them.
View attachment 67222
Beautiful work!

Oh heck yea! Most recent tax stamp purchase? I want one so bad, but my mom said I don’t need a silencer

Suppressors are awesome. Silencers are for Hollywoodland. Think the last one I purchased was 22 lr take apart. Haven't been buying in the last 3 years, don't need much, and the waiting periods have been crazy.

I quit asking Mom a long time ago, but she still says no.

Reactions: VallenMaes
Suppressors are awesome. Silencers are for Hollywoodland. Think the last one I purchased was 22 lr take apart. Haven't been buying in the last 3 years, don't need much, and the waiting periods have been crazy.

I quit asking Mom a long time ago, but she still says no.

How many you own?

I know they are suppressors. I know a little about them, my uncle has a couple. Most silencers suppress the dB level between 130-140 unless it’s 300blk or 22.
Call them what you want, in the end, they are silencers. All official paper work says it, and the number 1 company-silencerco
And number 1 retailer-silencershop

Its awesome to see some NFA items still being bought.
As of late my life has been cram packed with things to do and not enough time to do it. Just moved into a house finally and thats all done, but between working my current job (work there to pay the bills) setting up the Gun store, and teaching concealed carry and firearms tactics classes I havent been able to to relax a whole lot. I try to look at it as an investment for the future me. I cant wait till our store is turning enough to leave my current place of work and go full time there. My Actual hobbies include building "freedom seed dispensers", Buying "freedom seed dispensers", selling "freedom seed dispensers", Shooting "freedom seed dispensers", and fixing/modifying "freedom seed dispensers". Im currently taking classes on engraving an inlay specifically for "freedom seed dispensers". So in other words if im not at work or sleeping i have a firearm in my hand. Oh lastly (something thats kind of a hobby that pays well) I do executive protection security when important people with lots of money come into town.

I enjoy flying my drones and getting great aerial shots of wherever I am wheeling.
The only downside to this hobby, like many others Ive seen in this thread, Its EXPENSIVE! lol I started out with the cheap drones, before you know it, I have to have the newest greatest one! haha. Im sure some of yall can relate!
Keep Jeepin!

Mark