best air line route?

thekidwithquestions

Acquiring Jeep funds...
Supporting Member
I'm gonna mix it up with a serious post real quick.

so im gonna have a air locker installed in my tj in a few days and I want to know how y'all route your air lines?
my compressor is under the hood on the plate where the ABS would normally be

Note how the brake and fuel lines were routed by the factory. Zip tie the air line in place in a similar manner, like to the top of them, and you'll have it routed safely and out of the way.

I followed the brake lines as Jerry said. Anywhere the line might rub I put it inside of rubber hose and zip tied it. I also used rubber hose around the line in the engine bay where it comes off the pump since it lightly rubs against the booster. I put mine in the same place as you are planning. Works great.

I'm gonna mix it up with a serious post real quick.

so im gonna have a air locker installed in my tj in a few days and I want to know how y'all route your air lines?
my compressor is under the hood on the plate where the ABS would normally be
First, put a service loop of 2-3 coils of airline right next to the compressor. That stores a bit of extra in case you frag the other end and need some more.
From there, go down by the tray support and pick up the emissions, fuel and brake line routing. Cleanly zip tie off to that until you get to the rear brake line going down the upper control arm and then switch to that if you didn't on the way back. Tie it off to the brake line and then over to the bulkhead fitting.