Best Christmas movie ever

Last edited:
Found it...... thank you HeadLice !! and Squatch
It was just a radio broadcast before TV was even in every home.

Nothing compares.

A Creature Was Stirring, CHED radio, Edmonton, AB.

this is christmas

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Squatch
Found it...... thank you HeadLice !! and Squatch
It was just a radio broadcast before TV was even in every home.

A Creature Was Stirring, CHED radio, Edmonton, AB.

this is christmas
That was incredible! Thank you @billiebob and @Head Lice ! I'm going to share that with the wife when I get home tonight. That was awesome! :)

so many great ones in this thread, espeically the Die Hard ones. This is my favorite cheesy ripoff of It's a Wonderful Life, but that's what makes it good. It's been a tradition since it came out when the kids were little to watch it every Christmas morning, Cage is, Cage, Don Cheadle is awesome & I love me some Tea Leoni

family man.jpg

Every year we watch the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch ("hello, Martha"), both George C. Scott's and Alistair Sim's A Christmas Carol, It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and for me Miracle on 34th Street. They're all good

Reactions: Squatch
We watch Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch. I am not entirely sure why but its always a movie my sisters and I quote throughout the year in certain situations.

To this day when we visit my parents my mom will make us watch "It's a wonderful life" as she has since I can remember. Our 12 year old has us watch elf yearly.

Between the two I'd rather watch Elf.... maybe I'll add diehard to the list this year.

Reactions: Hog
Favorite is hard to say, but I listed a couple that I watch each year to complete the season for me.
1576873988316.png
Grew up watching this one. I leave it on for the 24 hour marathon and throughout the day manage to see it once or twice.
1576874049386.png
How can you not watch this one... I mean it's probably one of the last funny moments of Chevy's career. Usually start the season off with it. Absolutely reminds me of my family growing up in the 80's and 90's.

Honorable mentions:
1576874091601.png
I seem to be able to watch this one anytime.
1576874130433.png
I'll admit, when my dad first got me to watch this one I was in middle school I wanted to hurt myself or others, but now... I love watching the simpler time in life. a must watch for me in black in white.

Reactions: Hog and Squatch