Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Inca gold

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Bright Jade Satin Glow (turquoise)

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Magenta (purple)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Green with spice top looks great when polished I have had lots of good comments and offers here in the uk:)(y)

silver is the best color for all vehicles. I even prefer silver on Ferraris rather then the ubiquitous red. My KTM is silver. my old GTI was silver. My Triumph Tiger was silver.

Intense Blue Pearl
Impact Orange
Flame Red is still the best
White
Silver
Inca Gold

Last edited:
I have silverstone a gray metallic and really like it. The Forrest green and tan Sahara is classic but for some reason I really like what I believe is the steel blue color, it is a unique blue. @TheBoogieman had one he has posted pics of.

In ANY vehicle, once you go Black, you'll never go back. No other color looks as good clean; no other color looks as bad dirty...
I like black on any vehicle except a TJ because the black flares and bumpers and top need to contrast with another color. (No khaki tops please)

Chili pepper red and maroon are probably my favorites and don't see them very often around here. Love my khaki but see my twin all over!

I thought red, the classic icon color. But I've come to really like orange, and white next.

Wound up with silver, and it's grown on me. Wasn't surprised about red being top of the poll though.

I like black on any vehicle except a TJ because the black flares and bumpers and top need to contrast with another color. (No khaki tops please)
Agreed!

ColumbiaMineHalfDoors1.jpg

Reactions: Vtx531 and Fishtaco