Best lift for a 2004 TJ?

Ayeisha

Hello,
I have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport. I currently have Munroe Shocks since they accommodate a the lift size I'm looking for ( 4 inches) but I'd love your opinion as to what the best lift kit is for my daily driving Jeep with the additional off-road. I'd like to keep the price under $1500 CAD.

Thanks,
Ayeisha

@Ayeisha, if I were you I'd either go with a Zone lift kit, or an OME lift kit. I prefer the latter (OME).

Both of those kits ride exceptionally well and have a ton of positive feedback.

You should also be able to get either of those kits for under $1500 CAD.

Do not buy anything from Rough Country or Skyjacker. Those lifts are widely considered to be crappy lifts.

@Ayeisha, if I were you I'd either go with a Zone lift kit, or an OME lift kit. I prefer the latter (OME).

Both of those kits ride exceptionally well and have a ton of positive feedback.

You should also be able to get either of those kits for under $1500 CAD.

Do not buy anything from Rough Country or Skyjacker. Those lifts are widely considered to be crappy lifts.
Sorry for the very delayed response, been very very busy! So I've done some research and was thinking of getting the zone 4.25 lift instead. Thoughts? Do I need any additional parts?

An adjustable front track bar to center up the front end. Also a geat time to inspect and replace any worn, cracked bushings, worn tie rod ends, ball joints, etc.

Reactions: Ayeisha
I have a 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport. I currently have Monroe Shocks since they accommodate a the lift size I'm looking for ( 4 inches)
Without a suspension lift being installed now, how can you already have shocks installed that are suitable for a 4" suspension lift? Are the shocks just not installed yet?

Reactions: Chris
the best lift kit is for my daily driving Jeep with the additional off-road.

How much additional? What kind of frequency? Just occasional?

What kind of "offroading"? Fire roads? Temporary bouts of "Here, hold my beer and watch this" ?

If you're sticking to the roads, with just a tease of getting dirty infrequently, it sounds like the Zone 4.25 would work well for you. But if you do anything technical, or frequent offroad, read this first

Reactions: Chris
How much additional? What kind of frequency? Just occasional?

What kind of "offroading"? Fire roads? Temporary bouts of "Here, hold my beer and watch this" ?

If you're sticking to the roads, with just a tease of getting dirty infrequently, it sounds like the Zone 4.25 would work well for you. But if you do anything technical, or frequent offroad, read this first
Definetly just sticking to the roads with a tease of getting dirty infrequently. Thanks for all the help:) so basically from the info I've got all I need additionally is the adjustable front track bar? Any suggestions on what brand I should go with for that?

Definetly just sticking to the roads with a tease of getting dirty infrequently. Thanks for all the help:) so basically from the info I've got all I need additionally is the adjustable front track bar? Any suggestions on what brand I should go with for that?

Yep.

A good and reputable brand of adjustable front track bars that won't break the bank is a JKS:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TTZNZ4/?tag=wranglerorg-20