Best replacement carpet set?

I ordered samples of the BedRug and BedTred and received them a week ago. IDK, the BT would probably work better for me, it’s pretty hard and you could just wipe it clean. It’s more like a removable bed liner. As for the BR, like all carpets, it’s going to get dust in it. I’m not convinced on either one, especially at $500

Reactions: 06lj
I ordered samples of the BedRug and BedTred and received them a week ago. IDK, the BT would probably work better for me, it’s pretty hard and you could just wipe it clean. It’s more like a removable bed liner. As for the BR, like all carpets, it’s going to get dust in it. I’m not convinced on either one, especially at $500
Not had bed rug in my Jeep but have had it in my truck. I cleaned it with a pressure washer in my truck. Always looked new when done.

Reactions: 06lj and JMT
I haven't used the Bedtread but have some insights on the Bedrug. The front set is in 3 pieces and takes moments to remove. It's actually easier for me to pull it and spray it of than to get the shop vac out and try and vaccum it. The heat resistance of it is almost zero. If you choose it also plan on installing insulation of some sort. I don't go near mud or water so I lined my tub with a foam insulation which was easy and can be removed or replaced fairly easily. If it does get wet it will take some time to dry. It won't be soggy like carpet but I wouldn't close up the Jeep until it dried out. Right now you can get the set for $369.74 if you buy the front and back separately on Amazon using the warehouse for the front set. I imagine the Bedrug will stay cleaner looking than the Bedtread since the fibers will hide dust and shoe prints.

Read through this thread but I don't know the answer. Looking to replace the bedtred in my Jeep with ACC. Rock auto has two options, one says "long console" and the other says "short console"...what is the difference?

Read through this thread but I don't know the answer. Looking to replace the bedtred in my Jeep with ACC. Rock auto has two options, one says "long console" and the other says "short console"...what is the difference?
Its talking about the size of your console.

One tyoe is long one is short. Look on google if you dont know what type u have.

Reactions: Gibsonfirebird12
Why are you getting rid of your BedTread?

Why are you getting rid of your BedTread?

Not a huge fan of it. Had it in for 2 years now to replace really worn factory carpet. I had to cut it way more than I wanted to get it to fit. the fit is really meh.

Also, it's really hard to get floor mats to stay still, so I run without them and I kinda miss them. With real carpet I can get the pins to hold floor mats in place again.

Not a huge fan of it. Had it in for 2 years now to replace really worn factory carpet. I had to cut it way more than I wanted to get it to fit. the fit is really meh.

Also, it's really hard to get floor mats to stay still, so I run without them and I kinda miss them. With real carpet I can get the pins to hold floor mats in place again.
Any interest in possibly selling them? I know shipping would be a bit of PITA, but maybe they'd fit in the boxes your new carpets ship in?

Reactions: JMT