Idaho Bestop Soft Top “Main Top” FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

01TJ-Blues

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Free
Because I probably need some additional chances getting into heaven as well...Here is a used black denim Bestop main soft top. This doesn’t have any windows or header but the top itself is in great shape.

Free to a needy TJ owner just pay shipping.

Because I probably need some additional chances getting into heaven as well...Here is a used black denim Bestop main soft top. This doesn’t have any windows or header but the top itself is in great shape.

Free to a needy TJ owner just pay shipping.
Heck I’ll take it. Just bought a hardtop only and I’m collecting soft top parts. Where’s it coming from?

Ah. I see. Idaho. What’s included with it? Not that I can be chooser if you catch my drift...
Sorry for the delay. It’s just the top minus windows and header. Looks to be in good shape, it came with my Jeep purchase and it’s sat in a box for 4 years and I’ve not touched it.

I’m a poor paramedic student and my soft top is all busted up. The plastic L’s on the driver side are busted up too. If tom doesn’t take it, I’d like it!

Who his more in need??? I’m happy to ship it at the winner of who needs it and is the most in need.

Haha hard to say, but I don’t have a hard top, only this soft top that is as old as the Jeep and definitely has seen better days. But he replied first so I’ll leave it up to him.

Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
Haha hard to say, but I don’t have a hard top, only this soft top that is as old as the Jeep and definitely has seen better days. But he replied first so I’ll leave it up to him.
PM me your info and I’ll get this thing packed up and shot off to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.