Bestop twill top giant logo

Opened my NX top today, I'm going to try and ignore the NASCAR style branding if I can
What is everyone doing for side/rear window storage when they're not in use?

Laid out flat under a bed.

If taking with, rolled up in the cloverpatch.

I was thinking for travel, in case of rain
Not sure if they still make a tj one but JK should work.

Clover Patch Soft Top Window Roll Storage - Fits Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door 2007-2018 - Holds 3 Windows - Protect Windows from UV Damaged and Scratches https://a.co/d/2t84Q4H

OK Trektop people, what am I doing wrong with the J-hooks that are supposed to hook in the rear corners of the tub? I hooked them in the corners and they keep walking around and loosening the strap, what do I do to make them stay put?

OK Trektop people, what am I doing wrong with the J-hooks that are supposed to hook in the rear corners of the tub? I hooked them in the corners and they keep walking around and loosening the strap, what do I do to make them stay put?

Mine go pretty straight down (not to corners) and the buckle looks backwards. The loose strap is on the inside of the buckle.

If you haven't seen this video, about the 7:00 mark explains them.

Mine go pretty straight down (not to corners) and the buckle looks backwards. The loose strap is on the inside of the buckle.

If you haven't seen this video, about the 7:00 mark explains them.

Agreed. Mine go on the side rail in line fore and aft with the sport bar. They sort of wrap around the sport bar from the inside out..

I'll post this again in case anyone who landed here by the post title..

I have a huge bottle of VLR... the stuff used to remove the heat transfer logo. I'll never use all of it and suspect it will eventually evaporate away. If anyone wants some and can suggest how to ship it.. let me know. Happy to share

This is what they are doing now....

Screenshot_20231123-081336~2.png

If this helps anyone:

Just purchased and received a new bestop replace a top. It had the tramp stamp.
I can confirm that 30 min with VLR vinyl remover will remove 99% of the logo.

I’m confident after a few dusty trails and a couple trips to the pressure washer it will be 100% gone. Attached are the after photos… no before photo… if you’re reading this you’ve seen that monster.

IMG_2593.jpeg

IMG_2592.jpeg

IMG_2595.jpeg

Thanks
May give that a try as I bought my top just before the switch to the Jeep logo one.
Stuck with the massive tramp stamp.

If this helps anyone:

Just purchased and received a new bestop replace a top. It had the tramp stamp.
I can confirm that 30 min with VLR vinyl remover will remove 99% of the logo.

I’m confident after a few dusty trails and a couple trips to the pressure washer it will be 100% gone. Attached are the after photos… no before photo… if you’re reading this you’ve seen that monster.

View attachment 510549

View attachment 510550

View attachment 510551

That's so sad looking......

Thanks
May give that a try as I bought my top just before the switch to the Jeep logo one.
Stuck with the massive tramp stamp.

I have a bottle of VLR vinyl remover if you want some. It's a huge bottle that was nearly full once I removed the logo and now sits in my fluids cabinet. If you can think of a safe way to ship it, I'll send you some. I'll never use the rest of it...

Reactions: chili_pepper