North Carolina Bestop Upper Door Sliders - Black Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.

nctj

Price
I have a set of Bestop upper door sliders from the PO that have been sitting in my garage this past year. Unknown how old they are, but are in "good" condition (not excellent, but definitely in working order with no cracks in the glass or rips in the fabric, etc). They just need some cleaning. The glass slides a bit rough — but that's probably from dirt and dust as there isn't anything mechanically broken. The springs are a bit loose in the closures.

I'm not really sure I can ship these - so anyone local to Durham NC is welcome to them for $400 OBO. I'll also be traveling through to Chicago over the holidays and could potentially bring them along..
IMG_9392.jpegIMG_9393.jpegIMG_9394.jpegIMG_9395.jpegIMG_9396.jpegIMG_9397.jpeg

These dont work with hardtops right? I would be interested if they do, but pretty sure not.

These dont work with hardtops right? I would be interested if they do, but pretty sure not.
I'm honestly not sure!
But I'd be interested to know the answer to this as well — I've considered getting a hardtop, but I'm not interested in needing to invest in full doors.

I have a rallytop 2 piece hardtop and bestop plastic uppers dont fit. The soft doors/uppers I have arent in great condition so I am trying to figure out if the uppers are messed up or they just dont work with hard tops.

I’ll eventually buy these from you whenever I’m back in chapel hill. I’m back every 2-3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.