Beware Cheap Wild Boar Grab Handles

taylormade73

Wob Free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Ordered some steel grab bars from Ansite on Amazon for $29. Got them today and they say Wild Boar on them not Ansite. So I'm figuring just a reseller. Well, watch the video. Not sure why these are doing this after hearing some of the positive feedback from the forum.

Already boxed up and returning now

15720385922441105348454662993511.jpg

Reactions: DrDmoney and Hog
It's amazing how much garage can be found on Amazon. I bought some newer style mirrors, the image on the passenger side was warped. Returned those and just kept my old style that I actually prefer. Just last week, got some front turn signals that were supposed be OEM style. They looked cheesy as hell. Those were returned, and then I got good ones from Quadratec.

You really have to weed through the shit to find decent stuff.

Not sure what happened Chris. Even Jerry had good experience with them.

Yeah, that's really strange. I guess anything is possible, I just know that they didn't have any issues in both my Jeeps. They seemed well made too, just a knock-off brand obviously.

Just took out a secomd mortgage and ordered the official Grabars. Be here Monday. At least now i shouldn't have to take out a third mortgage for hospital bills lol.

View attachment 121784

Ha, ha, it's only money. 😆😆My old ass cannot afford to take a fall getting into or out of my Jeep. The embarrassment factor, of a fall, would be enough to put me into seclusion. I pretend I am mounting a horse when I climb aboard or into the cockpit of a fighter jet; helps to delude myself into believing I am still young. 👍

Last edited:
I installed a set of Wild Boars purchased on Amazon two years ago and they have been fine. I hang off mine pretty regularly and they don't have any flex or movement. Maybe counterfeits?