BFG KM3 sighting

I have about 26K on my KM2's. They are loud, cupped, and 2 of them won't balance. Got a pretty good shimmy. Before them, I ran Cooper STT's, before that, BFG's original KM's. The KM's were my favorite out of the 3 MT's I've tried. I'm done with MT's. The KO2 will likely be my next tire. I do like the looks of the KM3, but I'm gonna steer clear.
I prefer the looks of the KM2s on a wrangler, and the longevity of the KO2s over the KM2s.

I have about 26K on my KM2's. They are loud, cupped, and 2 of them won't balance. Got a pretty good shimmy. Before them, I ran Cooper STT's, before that, BFG's original KM's. The KM's were my favorite out of the 3 MT's I've tried. I'm done with MT's. The KO2 will likely be my next tire. I do like the looks of the KM3, but I'm gonna steer clear.
How did those STT's hold up?

On the current Cooper STT Pros, my tire guy told me last Thursday he had 69K on his current set. They were pretty worn, not more than 4-5/32 left, but he told me he was shocked and had to do the math again just to check.

On the current Cooper STT Pros, my tire guy told me last Thursday he had 69K on his current set. They were pretty worn, not more than 4-5/32 left, but he told me he was shocked and had to do the math again just to check.
Oh, and I should mention that I did not buy my Coopers from this guy. So, he may be biased, but not to get me to buy tires.

I spoke with BFG a few days ago. They said Early April but the size i want ( 33 X 11.5 X 15 )
would not be out until June 1