California Big Bear weekend November 6th and 7th

Saturday run is set in stone. 9am across from fawnskin general store and run Holcomb creek trail.

PM if you are interested and need more details.

Sunday will likely be little JB and JB.
I May Join with this newly acquired TJ. Hope it holds up haha

Reactions: WSS
I couldn't make it today. I was hoping I could source a cone filter for this custom intake this TJ has installed locally but no Dice so I have to wait for delivery later today.

Let’s plan another soon. It was a fun day!!

AAE04659-66BF-4D9A-BF5F-32ADB9748E23.jpeg

056284A1-3655-4B8E-8884-0CA3328F7790.jpeg

A1A1F06C-DB4A-4129-AAE5-59ADC84C64DB.jpeg

I think so, the SW entry closer to dishpan.

Is this the log road section you mentioned?

55B73D23-D307-481D-AE4C-FA9069AADDA3.jpeg

Do I need the integrated reservoir and high pressure hose assembly?
I figured the $35 was worth it as I’ve never had good luck reusing a res. The hose is optional depending on the shape of your current hose.

Is there a way to test a for flow and pressure?

The reason I ask is I never heard your pump go into bypass or squeal (like that CJ7 did). and I expected for your TJ to have trouble on that middle part, she walked it like a lion, hardly any hesitation and seemed to go where you pointed it.

I figured the $35 was worth it as I’ve never had good luck reusing a res. The hose is optional depending on the shape of your current hose.

Is there a way to test a for flow and pressure?

The reason I ask is I never heard your pump go into bypass or squeal (like that CJ7 did). and I expected for your TJ to have trouble on that middle part, she walked it like a lion, hardly any hesitation and seemed to go where you pointed it.
I looked it up I’ll have to buy the tool.
Did you end up going John Bull?

I looked it up I’ll have to buy the tool.
Did you end up going John Bull?
The tool for the pulley or is there one for the red? Not sure why but mine came with a pulley.

No JB! I was too sore from the face plant lol. My neck and hip took a beating.

My rear GoPro got some great footage of your beast. I’ll figure out a way to get it to you.

The tool for the pulley or is there one for the red? Not sure why but mine came with a pulley.

No JB! I was too sore from the face plant lol. My neck and hip took a beating.

My rear GoPro got some great footage of your beast. I’ll figure out a way to get it to you.
A gauge to check the pressure going through the pump.

Man I’m glad it wasn’t anything more serious.

And sick man whenever you have a chance. It was a great time.