Black Tank Dumping No More?

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
OK I'm just as unsure of this as anyone else but Dang Nab if you didn't have to dump your tank anymore? WOW

BestTank Industries Announces Black Tank Beetles​

Black-Tank-Beetles.jpg

https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/news/besttank-industries-announces-black-tank-beetles/

“Imagine if you never had to dump your black tank again. As if by magic, your black tank waste simply disappeared. Your black tank dumping days would be over.”

• Wow
Reactions: Farmergreg
Sigh... I *WAS* wondering about all the water...

It's an interesting concept & who knows since I'm a little crazy I might even try it for a while. You do still have to get rid of your gray water but that isn't as big a issue as the black. Not sure I want beetles crawling around under my ass as I'm taking a dump though.

Reactions: kmbarreiros
It's an interesting concept & who knows since I'm a little crazy I might even try it for a while. You do still have to get rid of your gray water but that isn't as big a issue as the black. Not sure I want beetles crawling around under my ass as I'm taking a dump though.

Before I even clicked the link...I said NOPE to myself, thinking about beetles crawling up and trying to hitch a ride!

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman

Yeah that's all I need is mutant flesh eating ass beetles. Nope!

Before I even clicked the link...I said NOPE to myself, thinking about beetles crawling up and trying to hitch a ride!

Better HOPE your flapper valve is functioning properly.

Yeah that's all I need is mutant flesh eating ass beetles. Nope!

Well SHIT eating for the moment but who knows??

• Haha
Reactions: AMS417
And, as I'm reading the article...this paragraph has me repeating, No Effing way, to myself

"During the cassette testing, the beetles were “interacting” with the participants as they sat on the toilet seat. Somehow the beetles were able to defeat the flap inside the cassette and access the participants as they used the toilet. Thankfully, the additional depth and the more robust flap system of traditional RV toilets and black tanks eliminates this concern, so far."

200.gif

And, as I'm reading the article...this paragraph has me repeating, No Effing way, to myself

"During the cassette testing, the beetles were “interacting” with the participants as they sat on the toilet seat. Somehow the beetles were able to defeat the flap inside the cassette and access the participants as they used the toilet. Thankfully, the additional depth and the more robust flap system of traditional RV toilets and black tanks eliminates this concern, so far."

View attachment 411958

Interacting = eating their buttholes. Yeah, no.

They are a day early for April Fools. Maybe their web guy doesn't work on Saturdays

Oh, and there’s just one more thing Truck Camper Magazine readers need to know about Black Tank Beetles. They’re only available on April 1st – April Fools Day!

OK I'm just as unsure of this as anyone else but Dang Nab if you didn't have to dump your tank anymore? WOW

BestTank Industries Announces Black Tank Beetles​

View attachment 411939

https://www.truckcampermagazine.com/news/besttank-industries-announces-black-tank-beetles/

“Imagine if you never had to dump your black tank again. As if by magic, your black tank waste simply disappeared. Your black tank dumping days would be over.”

I'm picky aboot who be eatin my ass if there is a malfunction.

So nopes.

hell no.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AMS417 and Wildman