Blower Fan

Flyweight

Greetings to You all,
This is new for me, as i am completing my 70th trip around the sun, I have been able to work on, diagnose and fix problems in most of my vehicles all of my life, but maybe i am out of my league these days and need some help, and maybe even just pay for somebody to fix my issues. I have a 1999 Sahara that I originally bought just to pull behind the motor home when we had some fun trips planned. but never got around to doing that. So, living in Arizona, we have use it for exploring some of the great areas that we have here.

Back to my problem. The blower fan was working on a couple of the different notches for the A/C and heater, but recently stopped completely. So, I looked in the forum and found some great advice, Changed the resistor, knowing that was the problem, and unfortunately, it wasn't. So, next step, I put in a new blower fan, and no luck. So, I replaced the switch, knowing that now I had hit all of the fixes I had seen in the the forum. Well, None have seemed to work. So, since I don't have all of the diagnostic tools, and maybe my brain just isn't working like it used to, I thought I would reach out to the forum and see if you might be able to help, so...... what is my next step?? Any ideas?

Greetings to You all,
This is new for me, as i am completing my 70th trip around the sun, I have been able to work on, diagnose and fix problems in most of my vehicles all of my life, but maybe i am out of my league these days and need some help, and maybe even just pay for somebody to fix my issues. I have a 1999 Sahara that I originally bought just to pull behind the motor home when we had some fun trips planned. but never got around to doing that. So, living in Arizona, we have use it for exploring some of the great areas that we have here.

Back to my problem. The blower fan was working on a couple of the different notches for the A/C and heater, but recently stopped completely. So, I looked in the forum and found some great advice, Changed the resistor, knowing that was the problem, and unfortunately, it wasn't. So, next step, I put in a new blower fan, and no luck. So, I replaced the switch, knowing that now I had hit all of the fixes I had seen in the the forum. Well, None have seemed to work. So, since I don't have all of the diagnostic tools, and maybe my brain just isn't working like it used to, I thought I would reach out to the forum and see if you might be able to help, so...... what is my next step?? Any ideas?

HVAC fuse?