Blower Motor Switch melted

E's tj

I know this has been covered before but I need advice. All 4 fan speeds went out earlier this year , This has happened multiple times over the years. I have a 2001 & I've had issues all kinds of issues with over the years but the HVAC issues @ 2004. I replaced the Blower Motor last year for the 3rd time(?) & replaced the entire HVAC control panel last year. As you can see from the pictures, this time the harness melted to the back of the blower motor switch & part of it is stuck to the harness. I can't simply switch out the part this time. It looks like the harness has been discontinued? I've read several posts about the doing a relay- That's more than I know how to do so I'm taking it to a mechanic again. Now that it has melted together- does this make it more complicated? I live in the south so it's hot & humid & I'm over it.

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3879.JPG

I know this has been covered before but I need advice. All 4 fan speeds went out earlier this year , This has happened multiple times over the years. I have a 2001 & I've had issues all kinds of issues with over the years but the HVAC issues @ 2004. I replaced the Blower Motor last year for the 3rd time(?) & replaced the entire HVAC control panel last year. As you can see from the pictures, this time the harness melted to the back of the blower motor switch & part of it is stuck to the harness. I can't simply switch out the part this time. It looks like the harness has been discontinued? I've read several posts about the doing a relay- That's more than I know how to do so I'm taking it to a mechanic again. Now that it has melted together- does this make it more complicated? I live in the south so it's hot & humid & I'm over it.

View attachment 272796

View attachment 272797

View attachment 272798

View attachment 272799
Hope this link helps you in your search.

http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm

Hi did you ever find the part? Mine melted too, along with the a/c blower switch that connects to it. I need to find both parts to replace. If you were able to get a hold of them and have a link that would be very helpful. Thanks.