Body Armor TJ-4121 Side Guards

If your'e just going to be using them for aesthetics and getting in and out of the Jeep, they'll be fine, but if you are going to be playing the rocks you want something tub mounted. Avoid frame and body mounts when getting rock sliders that have to be functional to protect your Jeep.

If you use the one's you linked to and add a 1.25" BL, it's going to create an unsightly gap. I've had one before! They look suck. You can't usually mount them above the body lift. I tried that.

Just do it right the first time. The cheapest tub mounted rock sliders for function (again, if you need it) are TNT and JCR. Most get Poison Spyder or some other stuff that is sub-optimal design. My .02c

Yeah, mine's only a street Jeep that may see some dirt roads once in a while. No rock crawling for me :) Good to know about the body lift, I hadn't thought about that. I'm really happy with my modest setup with 32's and 2" lift, so I don't see a BL in my future any longer.

Reactions: JMT
Yeah, mine's only a street Jeep that may see some dirt roads once in a while. No rock crawling for me :) Good to know about the body lift, I hadn't thought about that. I'm really happy with my modest setup with 32's and 2" lift, so I don't see a BL in my future any longer.

I've dropped mine on some rocks here on the East Coast a few times and they've held up great. All depends on what you use your Jeep for. With the Rubi rocker stuff already on mine I didnt want to Swiss cheese my rockers with more holes for some tub mounted sliders. If I played in the rocks out west all the time I would look at better protection, but for the money these get the job done.

Reactions: glwood and mots