Body lift options

You could clear them if you got rid of those pocket flares and went back to stock. I always use Zone 1.25" BLs (under $100). They come with the fan shroud relocation brackets. No MML needed for a BL.

I have a 3 inch SL and 33 inch tires im pretty sure I'll need a 1 inch body lift to have enough room for my tires, am I right? also what are some good body lifts that aren't to expensive, and will I need a mml

125-in-body-lift-1997-2006-jeep-wrangler-tj
is this a good option? will I need anything else?

Those Zone ones are no good being poly. Get these ones:

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/sav-bltj/
You want aluminum body mounts, not poly.

That will clear your 33s just fine.

Those Zone ones are no good being poly. Get these ones:

https://savvyoffroad.com/product/sav-bltj/
You want aluminum body mounts, not poly.

That will clear your 33s just fine.
Is Zone made from polyurethane or glass reenforced nylon? Poly, like JKS, is the bad one because it can never be tightened. Nylon can still break if the mounts are dragged through the rocks, but most will never do that. Aluminum is the best puck material. The ultimate is raising the mounts and not having a puck.

Is Zone made from polyurethane or glass reenforced nylon? Poly, like JKS, is the bad one because it can never be tightened. Nylon can still break if the mounts are dragged through the rocks, but most will never do that. Aluminum is the best puck material. The ultimate is raising the mounts and not having a puck.

The Zone website lists the material as Polyphthalamide.

im trying to order all this stuff and I have all my information entered and evertime I hit "place order" it loads for a sec then scrolls up the page a bit and does nothing, I can't figure out why, I have everything filled out, does this happen a lot? this is the first time I've ordered with savvy

im trying to order all this stuff and I have all my information entered and evertime I hit "place order" it loads for a sec then scrolls up the page a bit and does nothing, I can't figure out why, I have everything filled out, does this happen a lot? this is the first time I've ordered with savvy

I've never had this issue, but in the event you're experiencing it I would try from another browser. Almost everything on my Jeep is from Savvy and I've never had an issue ordering, I'll say that much.

I've never had this issue, but in the event you're experiencing it I would try from another browser. Almost everything on my Jeep is from Savvy and I've never had an issue ordering, I'll say that much.
Another option is to bypass Savvy entirely and order from 4LowParts.

Another option is to bypass Savvy entirely and order from 4LowParts.

Tried that, but they list the parts as "out of stock" and won't even let you order them.

You could give @Garza a call though and I'm sure he would order them for you.

Reactions: jjvw
How is the lift? I think you were going away so had much time testing it?
Not sure there is much to say about it. The Jeep is taller, I like the look better though it is not that obvious in pictures.

Before

397FD09A-324F-4A60-8E1C-053969C3C3B7.jpeg

After
B4E1A453-1C2B-4BE4-9C4D-0C54EF3866A5.jpeg

Also helpful that I have a silver Jeep, so the aluminium pucks don’t look out of place.

Reactions: Fishtaco
Not sure there is much to say about it. The Jeep is taller, I like the look better though it is not that obvious in pictures.

Before

After

Also helpful that I have a silver Jeep, so the aluminium pucks don’t look out of place.
Will it fit in the garage when you put the SL on :)

• Haha
Reactions: UKTJ