Body lifts and engine question

CptnMurica

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I was wheeling with a guy in a 95. Half way through the day after he was driving around like a mad man he stalled out. Popped his hood soaking wet mud everywhere. I was like man you gotta take it easy your gonna jack something up. Anyways he said he’s lifted 4” I don’t know. But I noticed his engine was way low on the firewall side. Was slanted real bad. So body lift no mml? Maybe. I’m thinking that can’t be good at all. He’s gonna snap something up. Or is that normal for a lift?

I don't think the back of my engine is low enough to be noticeable with the MML, body lift and a medium tuck. Maybe with a MML, a big body lift, AND a t-case drop?

I don't think the back of my engine is low enough to be noticeable with the MML, body lift and a medium tuck. Maybe with a MML, a big body lift, AND a t-case drop?
That stuff is complicated. I’ll see him again and look his rig over a bit. I’m curious now. He rides with me a lot.

Whatever it takes to level the engine. 🤣
When I was younger my father would take me out to the lake and we would have like 6 fishing poles. Cast em all out in the water and go real slow. Waiting for the fish to see the bait. I can’t remember what the term for that type of fishing is? Strange how that story came to mind. 😂